[Tutorial] Making a MySQL system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
View Post
Thanks for explaining, but what are mostly the advantages of SQL, when compared to fwrite, if I do NOT use it for anything but saving (No connection with anything different then the server to save player stats).

Thanks in advance ^^
Unless you actually wanted to use it for the online stuff, there isn't much difference. It's probably better than saving to multiple different files at once but if you have 1 file for player stats there isn't much difference.

This TUT got how to put the accounts into a WebSite CP for users?

I've fixed all the security issues. I'll make a admin system for MySQL in addition to the first post. Hopefully there will be enough space .

WoW nice work (Y) Keep on going

My pawn register aint working?

What isn't working? It works fine for me .

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC]TheKiller
View Post
What isn't working? It works fine for me .
Well it wokred for me a while ago but now I add it and set my MySQL up to my Webhost and bam it don't work?

GREAT! I needed to code one of these into my Gamemodes, it a lot easier now, thanks!

I have a problem... namely when creating database the following error pops up "#1166 - Incorrect column name 'user ' "

if I want to log in an error pops up:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /homez.379/antystac/www/samp/Logged.php on line 24
That username does not existGo back

Quote:
Originally Posted by recik009
View Post
if I want to log in an error pops up:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /homez.379/antystac/www/samp/Logged.php on line 24
That username does not existGo back
It isn't connecting to the database.

Works great for me, just some things I need to ask. Lets say I want to add "adminlevel" as a field in the table "playerinfo". Can someone explain to me how I add a this new like "adminlevel" line in the MySQL table "playerinfo"? And how can I configure this in the script easiest?

Good afternoon, my friend I tried several times without success and this tutorial, I'm do not know if I'm riding the wrong parties, if I'm missing something, just know that does not create or bank account data or the error or any time compiling.
If you have this project in ai format Pawnees, put it, and if possible the files needed to run everything right.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks a lot, helped me much.

Hi, Could anyone help-me ?
When I try to return to the profile page, I receive the error:
PHP Code:
echo "There was no values for username or password posted!"
The code to return to the page:

PHP Code:

echo "<br /><a href='profile.php'>Back to profile</a>"//Goes onto 

@edi

SOLVED

-snip-

I proved myself wrong. I must be slipping. Nothing to see here.

did you put stock MySQL_Login in you script?

... duh
I didnt saw the part that was more down, i just tried to compile it, and thought it was a default function.. Haha
Thanks

You sat down and took the time to do this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanMaddox
View Post
You sat down and took the time to do this?
Yeah, it took about 5 hours to type up the PAWN part, test it and write the explanation and about 5 hours to do the PHP / HTML part.