[Help] Objects

Now I made an Custom Interior and I just learned how to do a /enter command, a pickup, and set its interior. I was testing the script the other day and I entered the Interior. When I did that I saw that the Objects that I set to be True (There's a True/False Option, When you click the True option some of the Objects aren't see through they turn Solid ) in MTA, and when I scripted it in and went to the server everything was at False (Meaning some Objects aren't solid and you can see through them ) How do I fix this?

Are you using an updated streamer? Did you adjust the draw distance?

you mean the objects were transparent?

what object streamer are you using?

EDIT: AHH I HATE YOU CAMACORN!!!

I believe that's a MTA specification only. You can always double it up to make it appear solid, but depending on the object, it may not be something pleasurable or doable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFriSki
Посмотреть сообщение
I believe that's a MTA specification only. You can always double it up to make it appear solid, but depending on the object, it may not be something pleasurable or doable.
Go figure 3 people who are somewhat friends, replied to the same topic

Quote:

Are you using an updated streamer? Did you adjust the draw distance?

Quote:

you mean the objects were transparent?

what object streamer are you using?

To be honest, I'm not using an Object Streamer at this point, cause it doesn't have alot of Objects. But If I'm supposed to, I've never really understood what an Object Streamer was and how it worked. If someone would be kinda enough to link me or give me a tutorial on how to install/Give me a link to the best STreamers, I would really appreciate it. To answer your transparent question, Yes pretty much it, at least you know what I'm talking about.

Quote:

Default Re: [Help] Objects

Aw man, please tell me this guy is wrong lol. Anyways, that's something I want to try to avoid (Doubling the Objects). I wish I could make it Solid like Non Transparent, cause I set the major objects to True lol. If someone knows a solution to this please post it.

Anybody else know a solution to this problem?