Searching for a scripter

Hi guys ! I have a lots of great ideas for a sa-mp server Cops And Robbers, but i can't do all beacouse i'm not good in sa-mp's scripting . I have a host for a sa-mp server (250 slots), but is not populated beacouse i don't know scripting and i can't finish my ideas. Who offer -> I'll give you owner on the server and what do you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartCop
Посмотреть сообщение
what do you want.
People want money, not MORE work. Ownership of a server is a JOB, It's NOT a funny thing you do until you're tired of It.

It's something you HAVE to do and It's HARD WORK.

Please understand that, GOD DAMNIT.

MONEY is the only thing a GOOD scripter will work for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garber
Посмотреть сообщение
MONEY is the only thing a GOOD scripter will work for.
This your argument is completely false.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn
Посмотреть сообщение
This your argument is completely false.
It's not complete false. It's a little exaggerated.
But yea if you are owner of a good server you sometimes get tired of dump people thats asking dump questions.
But is't also fun when you are ingame and people like to play your server.

Nvm mike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleOtter
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not complete false. It's a little exaggerated.
But yea if you are owner of a good server you sometimes get tired of dump people thats asking dump questions.
But is't also fun when you are ingame and people like to play your server.

And Mike you don't even got your own server so how you know that? Isn't 80.70.2.60:7777 a local IP? lol
^^ advert ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy1337
Посмотреть сообщение
^^ advert ?
spam^^
wow you are stupid...

I have a server, but is not populated. I don't know scripting well and i can't finish my great ideas. I can offer money, but not all the people want money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartCop
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a server, but is not populated. I don't know scripting well and i can't finish my great ideas. I can offer money, but not all the people want money.
i agree with you not all scripter wants cash for scripting instead of cash they like to have admin level

Omg leeroy, Ofcourse the scripter get the highest admin level....
Well the change is like 1 % that you find somebody who wants to script free for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleOtter
Посмотреть сообщение
Omg leeroy, Ofcourse the scripter get the highest admin level....
Well the change is like 1 % that you find somebody who wants to script free for you.
i dont think 1%, if the server get good people the person would be happy to be admin on ther >.>