Best saving/reading system?

I know, I know, this has been asked before. But I want more feedback..

I know that MySQL might be the best choice, but i want to see which other one is better.

Ok, i tried dini, djson, Double-0-Files, SII, y_ini, umm can't remember which other ones.

Ok so, as i tried all of them, i noticed some speed improvements in some, and some were the same as it was. I'm using dini, but now its getting slow at loading/saving. My question = which is better at reading/loading multiple files?( hoping to stay with this one from now on )

MySQL and Djson is best at reading, although djson uses cache to fast the speed. In that case MySQL only queries out the data needed, (although you can optimize yout database in MySQL).

Cool, anyways, i'm going back to MySQL, seems to be the best one so far D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [L3th4l]
Посмотреть сообщение
Cool, anyways, i'm going back to MySQL, seems to be the best one so far D:
Don't escape any strings, there are slight chances of getting injected. Anyway good luck!

y_ini, or mysql.

In my opinion, MySQL seems to be the better option. It may take some skill, but I have learned a lot since I made a base GM for my RP server. If MySQL doesn't float your boat, I think "y_ini" will do the trick. Apparently it's quite fast, for a file based system that is.

The best in terms of speed would be native file functions or MySQL. However, doing so is usually not as easy.

I'd have to say y_ini. It seems to benchmark quicker than other systems. MySQL isn't really needed unless you're planning on holding a gigantic amount of data that needs to be accessed quickly.

Cool, i finished changing my dini system to MySQL

Thanx for the feedback!!