[GameMode] [GM] Worlds Free Mode v1.0

[GM]WorldsFreeMode v2.0(=WFM)

DOWNLOAD 0.3b:
DOWNLOAD 0.3c:

<<< GAMEMODE WFM: >>>

*** Introduction:
This is a complete Free Mode Gamemode with 4 different worlds there you can play in.
These 4 worlds are like 4 different servers!
I've spent a lot of time to make all maps and all commands (but the most of the time
has been to make MAPS).

*** Installation:
You don't need an installation. You only have to extraxt folder WFM from the rar archive
and open the server.

*** Set Main Server Info:
If you want to set a new name for the server, ot new RCON password, you have to open file "server.cfg"
and change names.
P.S: You can't modify MAXPLAYERS! even you change it, server will have always 50 MAXPLAYERS. (you
can modify it in PWN file).

*** Opening Server:
To open the server there is a particular application called "SAMP-SERVER.exe".
Open that (that app will open server). it's an anti server crash:
if server crashes, it restarts automatically (only if you open server with SAMP-SERVER.exe).

================================================== ================================================== =======
<<< GAMEMODE INFORMATIONS: >>>

*** The 4 Worlds:
WFM has 4 different worlds. Each world has a different mode. Modes are:
- DRIFT;
- STUNT;
- DM;
- WAR.
It's like having 4 different server. the only thing you can't do with 4 different server is...
public chat with each world!!! EXAMPLE: f a player (A) is in world DRIFT and a player (B) is
in world DM, the can chat!!! but they can't see in map and in radar (because they are in different worlds).

*** WORLDS INFO:
All worlds are simple. I don't need to explane you how to play in them. excent ONE!!!
World WAR is particular:
It is a World for TOTAL WAR (also with MILITARY VEHICLES) and there are 3 gangzones.
2 are in colour RED (enter in them and you'll have a minigun);
1 is in colour YELLOW (enter on the top of the towers and you'll have SNIPER RIFLE).

*** Commands:
There are some commands you can use in all 4 worlds. For example Registration commands (from Zadmin2.0)
or command /cmd and /info (first 2 commands to use when you join in server he first time).
also the command /votekick (to kick a cheater with a voting, and command to change world!! (==> /changeworld).
Command /info will tell you all important things about the world which you're playing in.
There is also a command to take weapons! type /weapons and you will have to choose 4 weapons kits.

WORLD STUNT TELEPORTS:
- /stunt [1-3]
- /jump [1-2]

DRIFT WORLD TELEPORTS:
- /drift [1-6]
- /tuning [1-3]

DM WORLD TELEPORTS:
NO teleports in DM world.

WAR WORLD TELEPORTS:
- /area51
- /area69
- /lvairport
- /sniper

HOWEVER: when you are in server, type commands /cmd to see all aviable commands (in your world).

*** How to make you admin:
WFM uses an admin system called "Zadmin2.0", which has 93 commands. It's already setted correctly
in GM to work! Take attention when you modify the 3 configuration files!!!
To make you admin in server:
- you have to register an account typing: /register [password] and System will create you an account.
- you have to login as RCON admin ( /rcon login [password] )
- use command /makemegodadmin when you're loggedin as RCON admin and also in your account (login [password])
that command will set you admin level 10 (maximum admin level).

*** How to use admin commands:
You have to type a command to see all admin commands. it's /amincmd1. It will show you the list of
all admin commands you can use.
command /admincmd2 has a little list of commands which have action on ALL players online!!!
(example: /aexplode ==> it will explode all players online).
however you can see Zadmin2.0 readme.txt (in ZIP file called "Zadmin2.0.zip").

*** OTHER:
There are also 3 good things:
- Vehicle health TEXTDRAW! (it will show you Vehicle Health of rhe vehicle woere you're IN);
- Stats TEXTDRAW (it woll show you: health, kills, deaths, score);
- pressing KEY MOUSE LEFT you'll use NITRO on ALL vehicles.

P.S: For all informations about the Admin System (Zadmin2.0), read "Zadmin2.0 readme.txt" in
"Zadmin2.0.ZIP".

=================================================
GM Scripter: [ZFM]Zuc
GM Mapper: [ZFM]Zuc
GM AdminSystem: Zadmin2.0 (made by [ZFM]Zuc)
GM Anticheat: included in Zadmin2.0
GM AntiSwear: included in Zadmin2.0
GM AntiHighPing: included in Zadmin2.0
GM AntiFlood: included in Zadmin2.0
GM Registration System: included in Zadmin2.0
=================================================
For informations about Zadmin2.0, you can find it here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=161480

Have fun! Post comments in This Topic!

Coming version 3.0 (with a lot of new features!)

Looks good...
I gonna test it soon.
---------------------
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 64 seconds.

password ?

I like it.Can u tell me 1 think,do u add stunt maps like skroads ?

Guys: for password i'll wait some days before give you it.

Mandeep! i've created all maps. also 2 skroads: they are in World STUNT and teleports are /jump1 and /jump2.
However...when you try this GM, you'll see you can type /info and /cmd. These commands will show you commands and Informations about the world where you're playing in.

Hello Zuc ,

I'm French and my english is not verry good ^^"

I have testing your GM , and is verry good , but my server is french , i'ts possible to i have the passeword ?

My MSN :Alexandr2b@hotmail.fr

Thanks You for advance ^^

Why didn't you give the password? Can you give it to me please?

For password, guys, i want to give it in some days. because at first i would like people to try Original GameMode.
Don't worrie. i'll write it.

Ok

I do translate your GM in French ,

I have testing , Your map is verry good ^^

nice game mode good maps i like them

nice idea and the maps are cool too

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark shadow
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok

I do translate your GM in French ,

I have testing , Your map is verry good ^^
Thanks. Maps has been very long to make! But...they are perfect for this GM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ZFM]Zuc
Посмотреть сообщение
Guys: for password i'll wait some days before give you it.
Meaning that you didn't release the source which you aren't allowed to.

Quote:

because at first i would like people to try Original GameMode.

That is not a valid reason. There is no other reason for hidding the source other than cushion something.

I actually liked your GM and was interested reading the source seeing the quality of the code, but putting the source of a release here in a passworded archive is A NO GO!

Zuc ,

Please , the password , i translate your GM in French , i don't use script .

Please ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remis
Посмотреть сообщение
Meaning that you didn't release the source which you aren't allowed to.

That is not a valid reason. There is no other reason for hidding the source other than cushion something.

I actually liked your GM and was interested reading the source seeing the quality of the code, but putting the source of a release here in a passworded archive is A NO GO!
You can think what you want. i gave the real reason! i DON'T download scripts and post like MY SCRIPTS!!!
And i'm not a LIER! The real reason is what you have read!
However...if you don't belive me...Here is the password: 06031993

Take a look also to my other scripts!!! (in my signature) and then...change your opinion about me, Remis!
For who doesn't know...i'm one of the best italian pawno scripters.

Tanks You Zuc, I translate your script in french .

I don the script translate ^^

Si vous n'avez pas compris , J'ai dis que je vous donnerez le script traduis une fois que j'aurais fini , merci beaucoup pour le mot de passe ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark shadow
Посмотреть сообщение
Tanks You Zuc, I translate your script in french .

I don the script translate ^^

Si vous n'avez pas compris , J'ai dis que je vous donnerez le script traduis une fois que j'aurais fini , merci beaucoup pour le mot de passe ^^
Man, if you translate it in French, please send the .pwn file translated in french to me. I'll make a new version in Multilanguage. i think i'll make an option like my Zadmin2.0: selecting the language by numper in a Config file!
Send me the Translated file with a message or if you want...this is my MSN adress: The.Flames.King@hotmail.it

New version will be in: ITALIAN(my language), ENGLISH, FRENCH and maybe also SPANISH.
I'll put also new teleports and maybe new "WORLDS".

ok ^^

I do compressed the .pwn in .rar , an password for security (the password is in msg)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ZFM]Zuc
Посмотреть сообщение
You can think what you want. i gave the real reason! i DON'T download scripts and post like MY SCRIPTS!!!
And i'm not a LIER! The real reason is what you have read!
However...if you don't belive me...Here is the password: 06031993

Take a look also to my other scripts!!! (in my signature) and then...change your opinion about me, Remis!
For who doesn't know...i'm one of the best italian pawno scripters.
No, I already saw your other scripts. I didn't say anything about you as scripter or as person. I just criticized the (horrible) idea putting the source in a passworded archive.

But since you posted the password everything is ok now. Thanks for the release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remis
Посмотреть сообщение
No, I already saw your other scripts. I didn't say anything about you as scripter or as person. I just criticized the (horrible) idea putting the source in a passworded archive.

But since you posted the password everything is ok now. Thanks for the release.
Ok man. Sorry but also an other GM has a password. but it's a mini GM. it's a GM for DM training. also good for Clan Wars. You can see it in my Signature.