Possible vehicleid bug?

I dont know but it seems to somehow mix up vehicle ids?

If I use 2 variables in order to store the vehicle ids and they get deleted/created frequently (using AddStaticVehicleEx on e.g. logging in and disconnecting) the ids seem to mix up and the vehicles even seem to change models on restreaming. I havent had this bug in 0.3a and it only seems to "appear" sometimes.

Not sure if its a bug though, but it didnt happen to me before.

Confirmed, also happened to me in 0.3a.

Same here. It's annoying when I want to destroy a players vehicle wich is stored in a variable then it destroys someone elses vehicle.

I hope this gets fixed soon I mean hopefully it wont last as long as the 0.2 pickup id bug...

Make a example script that reproduces the bug or this bug doesn't exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03]Garsino
Посмотреть сообщение
Same here. It's annoying when I want to destroy a players vehicle wich is stored in a variable then it destroys someone elses vehicle.
I can confirm this too, with the exact same conditions as [03]Garsino posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JernejL
Посмотреть сообщение
It doesn't happen all that regularly, but when it does happen it's a massive pain. I could create a smaller script for you to attempt to replicate this on, but I couldn't clarify you would witness the bug in action.

Confirmed. Massive pain in the arse, this one... happened in 0.3a too, definitely happens with CreateVehicle, not sure about AddStaticVehicle(Ex) as this mainly affects scripts which repeatedly need to save vehicle IDs and create vehicles on the fly (i.e. player owned vehicle systems).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian.
Посмотреть сообщение
Confirmed. Massive pain in the arse, this one... happened in 0.3a too, definitely happens with CreateVehicle, not sure about AddStaticVehicle(Ex) as this mainly affects scripts which repeatedly need to save vehicle IDs and create vehicles on the fly (i.e. player owned vehicle systems).
It does happen with AddStaticVehicle(Ex). Dont know if you can replicate it cause it only happens sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JernejL
Посмотреть сообщение
read this nubs ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond007
Посмотреть сообщение
read this nubs ^^
Pretending the bug doesn't exist isn't going to help one bit, just wait until you experience it - you'll be crying in the rain with the "nubs"...