0.3a R7 to 0.3b R2

Hello,

im trying to upgrade my server from 0.3a R7 to 0.3b R2, i put the new .inc files in pawno>includes i compile, everything is running, i connect and the server just returns a crash. everything worked fine in 0.3a server was stable. but now doesnt allow anyone to connect, (server just crash's).

Here are my #include im using:
#include <a_samp>
#include <a_sampmysql>
#include <colors>
#include <Dudb>
#include <Dini>
#include <MidoStream>
#include <foreach>
#include <VehicleHealthBar>

plugins
sampmysql.dll

There is only one i updated to 0.3b R2 was the a_samp.inc. I CAN NOT FIND ANY OF THE OTHERS FOR 0.3b R2!

Please could you help me.

Thanks.

You also have to transfer over the 3 executable files. If you haven't done so already, recompile your script and attempt to run it.

yes i have transfered everything, i have even copied the script over to the 0.3b folder and compiled from the pawno in that folder.

Okay, if you've transferred everything then your script is causing issues. I'm sure your using some includes which aren't compatible with 0.3b. If your using any plugins, they'll be a problem as well. I noticed your using the "bodyparts" include... If I'm not mistaken Seif_ made that and he is no longer on this forum, so that won't be getting updated.

bodyparts has been removed script now, not needed but i need to find sampmysql.dll for 0.3b