Lots of people banned from MW2

Just heared from Steam that there are lots of people banned from Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Again this is the second time, when people are trying to play the game says "Connecting to IWNet..." and just nothing happends.

You have this to guys?

i dont get it

i think its steam anti cheat thing VAC it sucks

Steam proprietor Valve Software has apologised after its cheat-detection software banned over twelve thousand innocent Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 players.
Non-cheating gamers were flagged as cheaters by a mistake with the Valve Anti-Cheat feature of Valve's Steamworks suite, which Modern Warfare 2 uses. "The problem was that Steam would fail a signature check between the disk version of a DLL and a latent memory version," Valve president Gabe Newell wrote in an e-mail to the victims.

thats what dey said if your talking about that..

Steam is computer only.

www.steamcommunity.com

Old News... Damn your late.

Just as I was about to try MW2 again I get this >_>

Hate steam, always have hated it. And infinity ward too. Enough reason not to use capitals.

No offense (Actually a lot of offense), but they're always banning the wrong people. Those "Free MW2" weekends have infected most 'servers' with hackers, I remember that around 4 of the 5 servers I played were hacked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
Those "Free MW2" weekends have infected most 'servers' with hackers, I remember that around 4 of the 5 servers I played were hacked.
Obviously, no one would hack in a Steam game if they actually paid for it, unless you just want to waste money I suppose.

Thats why MW2 sucks for PC >.>, The Consoles are the best for gaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA_Cross
Посмотреть сообщение
Old News... Damn your late.
(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 8 characters.)