VIP System NEED HELP

hello i am trying do a VIP system and i need help. Can some one tell me how to set Car id 417 can be only Driven by VIP example in notepad VIP=1 can drive Car=417 if your not VIP=1 you get told *Your not a VIP* and get kicked out of the car.

HELP!! =]

here linky

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerEnterVehicle(playerid, vehicleid, ispassenger)
{
    if(vehicleid == 417)
    {
        if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pVip] != 1)
        {
            RemovePlayerFromVehicle(playerid);
            SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "*You are not a VIP.*");
            }
        }
    return 1;
}

Код:
new carvip,kick[MAX_PLAYERS]; // TOP OF GM OR FS, W/e
Код:
 carvip = AddStaticVehicle(ID,X,Y,Z,ANGLE,COLOR1,COLOR2);  // Yet on top, but after that above
Код:
public OnPlayerStateChange(playerid, newstate, oldstate)
{
   if(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) == carvip) {
  if(kick[playerid]=1) {
    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF000000, "you're an vip, so , you can drive it :P");
    }
    else {
	RemovePlayerFromVehicle(playerid);
	SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF000000, "Your not a VIP");
	}
	 return 1;
  	}

where should i place this?
Quote:

carvip = AddStaticVehicle(ID,X,Y,Z,ANGLE,COLOR1,COLOR2); // Yet on top, but after that above

Hm, i think you want to save the VIP's right?
Then you need something like DINI, read the vip level and save it in a variable.
When he enter a vip-car then ask if he is a VIP. If true, let him enter, otherwise remove him from the vehicle.

yah i want it to be saved in the player's Notepad VIP=1 OR VIP=0

Yea, then look at tutorials, if you want, that we make your script code, then go to script request forum.
This is script discussion. I explained what you have to do, I don't write a full code for you.

dude i wanna see how it works there are no tutorials for VIP system i wanna see how u do it so i learn how to do it....

It's like an admin system, do you use one? Then you can simply add a VIPlevel to it.
If you don't use look at an admin tutorial, then replace adminlevel with viplevel and look at the commands for admins how to check the viplevel then.