Grandlarc gamemode problem.. ?

look , now i am using the grandlarc gamemode and i am playing with my friends , now the problem is that if you are on the city selection screen ,and if u quit , the game crashes , for you , not for hte others , not crashes but u get stuck ingame .. and noone else can join then .. u are off the game and ur name is still on the player's list ..i tested that with my self , and the same thing happend , is anything i can do to fix that ?

How do you know if its not crashing for the others? Because this sounds like a Server crash, not a game crash. Something must be wrong with the grandlarc mode.....hey, I didn't make it xP

i know that the game doesnt crash for the other players online , my friends and i tested it , and i was playing and one of my friends quit on purpose , my game didnt crash , but noone could join the game , unless i restarted the server. and btw when a player crashes like that , u cant kick him , u cant do anything to him ... i believe the problem is that grandlarc uses specate turned on .. and when u leave .. it crashes u ..

So it "crashes"(meaning your in the game but you can't________(?)) And when this happens nobody else can join the game....really? I never heard of this before, maybe a filterscript is causing this...

If you didn't edit anything, simply redownload the script & you're done.

i didnt edit anything , and i am not using any filterscripts , only grandlarc

Download the SA:MP Server again. I'm guessing you use Windows, which is really laggy..

and i repeate again , is it because of the spectating mode that is on ?

To SAMP team , look you guys have made the gamemode, and i believe taht hte problem is this :TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid,1);
when you select the city, that turns into 0 :TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid,0);
And then there are no more bugs.So what to do with that now ?

I don't see any problems with the script.
It's most likely that you edited something or your computer can't handle hosting a server as well as playing on it so it freezes up.

The toggleplayerspectating thing is used to set the camera back behind the player.