helping whit my language menu!

Hi I have a language menu is created, evoked through dialogue alone there are still a few mistakes in the look can someone help me with this!

eror:
Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\Londen\Bureaublad\Sa-mp server (niet verwijderen)\gamemodes\call of duty.pwn(142) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerInfo"
C:\Documents and Settings\Londen\Bureaublad\Sa-mp server (niet verwijderen)\gamemodes\call of duty.pwn(142) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Londen\Bureaublad\Sa-mp server (niet verwijderen)\gamemodes\call of duty.pwn(142) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Documents and Settings\Londen\Bureaublad\Sa-mp server (niet verwijderen)\gamemodes\call of duty.pwn(142) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Londen\Bureaublad\Sa-mp server (niet verwijderen)\gamemodes\call of duty.pwn(142) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

script:

Noem jij Londen? Meisjes naam zou ik zeggen.

On Topic: Please show us line 141-143
Toon ons lijn 141-143

EDIT: I need glasses, the script is there

You use PlayerInfo but it is not created, where is the PlayerInfo array??

Je gebruikt PlayerInfo terwijl deze nergens word aangemaakt, van waar komt deze array?

o sorry thanks and london is my lastname!

but I meant my menu I can not see when I try from the server!

Thats probably because you aren't creating it? https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/CreateMenu

Je moet echt stoppen met te copy/pasten, je vergeet de helft xp

This menu was from my old script, only there was a registration menu!

So now I do not know how to pick out just the menu