Help me i got a big problem !!

hey all , well i have a big problem that when i complie every script every gm that seems to me one error
all times the same error , the error is fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "utils"
and the " #include <utils> " puted in all gms and i check it , so i hope that you help me ! pleas , and thank you all

shit, someone should sticky a tread like this to save this kind of problems

STEPS:

1.Open Pawno FIRST

2.From PAWNO open the script you are having problems.

3.Done.

the problem still

omg the error same as before

C:\Documents and Settings\Wattad\My Documents\My Dropbox\WastedRPServer\wastedroleplay.pwn(30) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "utils"

How about checking your include folder for utils.incl?

If you have more than 1 Pawno program on your computer, it may be reading the wrong include file. If you don't make sure you have the file utils.inc in your .../pawno/includes folder, otherwise that issue will continue occurring. If you don't have that file, you can search it on the forum, download it and put it in the folder directory mentioned above.

where i can find this ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
If you have more than 1 Pawno program on your computer, it may be reading the wrong include file. If you don't make sure you have the file utils.inc in your .../pawno/includes folder, otherwise that issue will continue occurring. If you don't have that file, you can search it on the forum, download it and put it in the folder directory mentioned above.
yes thank you !!!!! you helped me so much ~!@!~!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ1
Посмотреть сообщение
yes thank you !!!!! you helped me so much ~!@!~!!
Yeah, no problem. Just be careful, it happens to me often as well than I get pissed at Pawno for crashing and not working, lol.