We need an Scripter, We will Pay

Also, i search a scripter, for roleplay server, how we pay, also we have uniques GM like Sin city, Goodfellas 4, others, we have the script of the famoust server in samp Los Santos Roleplay, and we have there ucp to, also we pay gms and ucp, what are you waiting?

Which is your server? I mean the name

If you have everything you don't need "scripter".

Are you saying you have the scripts of well known unreleased to the public gamemodes?

If their copyrighted, I believe that's illigeal.

And why are you telling anybody that, does anybody care?

I have a feeling this may be deleted :S.

Also it's a rule to only release scripts that are you / you are authorized.

Scripts are not opensource until their release, until then, they stay the property of the owner.

pay me, i give u gm lol

I'll script but not roleplay.
So if you need something else that has nothing with Roleplay send me a message or add me on MSN.
check my signature for more info.

why not roleplay? The gm's hasnt copyright, if you want copyright you must pay X$ every month

Quote:
Originally Posted by universe
Посмотреть сообщение
why not roleplay? The gm's hasnt copyright, if you want copyright you must pay X$ every month
How you know the Owner doesn't do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyDeR`
Посмотреть сообщение
I'll script but not roleplay.
So if you need something else that has nothing with Roleplay send me a message or add me on MSN.
check my signature for more info.
Your DM and TDM prices are a bit high D=.

ONTOPIC: Like I've said in multiple other topics, most roleplay servers fail or give up and it's a massive waste of a few months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC]TheKiller
Посмотреть сообщение
Your DM and TDM prices are a bit high D=.

ONTOPIC: Like I've said in multiple other topics, most roleplay servers fail or give up and it's a massive waste of a few months.
OFF: everyone says that, lemme change it then :/