Scripting Style

When I script, I indent normally, but write commands on "less lines" than normal. I don't give brackets their own line, I put them after the if, function, for, etc. in front of them.
Anyways, I tend to cram my code a bit tighter than most, will this result in reduced performance, or will it simply look bad(in most's opinion). Thank you.

But it won't run slower?

I would like to know this too, will it run slower or faster ? :/

I don't think there is a difference, since coding both(the messy one and good one) will be the same thing

well afaik when it compiles no matter how you had your brackets positioned you'll have the same result. I like to keep mine neat like
if (x == y)
{
stuff
more stuff
return 1;
}
but if it's just 1 line of things then I won't even open brackets like
if (x == y) return SendClientMessage(asdfwef,wafeaw,gder);

No, it won't reduce performance if you cram it all together.

like in every (as far as I know) scripting / coding language, spaces and tabs are no more then visual support to read the code. When the script is put to use, whitespace is not interpreted

As others have correctly pointed out, there is no difference. The style in which you choose to script is a personal preference.

I script like this:

pawn Код:
if(x) {
   print("moo");
   print("another moo");
} else {
   print("no moo");
}

if(y) print("cheese");

print("%s", (z) ? ("milk") : ("meat"));

Id do it like Ded

For some reason i don't follow a certain style (not best idea) but i think its best to keep it spaced out so you can find/fix bugs or update faster.

I do beleive most (if not all compilers) ignore any spaces at compile time so it shouldn't make a difference to the performance of the compiled script no matter your scrpting style.