YSI/Y_Objects And xObject streamer problems...

Ok, basicly, xObject objects don't ALL work for me, The problem is i can't see all of the objects, even if i raise the timer a little..., The problem with YSI/Y_Objects is that i can only see like 1 of the 357 objects im using... Any help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [§ŋĊ
ĶĩļļēřВαbу ]
Ok, basicly, xObject objects don't ALL work for me, The problem is i can't see all of the objects, even if i raise the timer a little..., The problem with YSI/Y_Objects is that i can only see like 1 of the 357 objects im using... Any help?
Same here. Glad i dont have to make the topic

Yeah, i created an island and i can only see like the first maybe 75-100 objects? not sure how many there are.

Stuck with same problem about Y_objects. Need help..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_jonez
Quote:
ĶĩļļēřВαbу ]

Yeah, i created an island and i can only see like the first maybe 75-100 objects? not sure how many there are.
btw: im using xObjects

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ĶĩļļēřВαbу ]

btw: im using xObjects
Ah, i hope someone can help, I Like the both of them, But neither seem to work, .

/bump

Help please! Really need this fixed.

just can't have more than 1500 objects in one area and it works for me~~~~~!!!

EDIT ** 150 objects, unless that changes in 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentHuntR
fuck. i have... i think. 186?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentHuntR
fuck. i have... i think. 186?
You can have that ammount , though its not stable if you dont use a streamer.