deleted

deleted

You need money to make a scripting team, and a lot of trust from each of them.

Lol its actually making me laugh out loud about the day-by-day shitty effort that people put into asking for a scripter or a scripting team. The reason people ask is because they feel it's too difficult to learn the language. Well if you don't want to put effort into learning a new language, than at least put a little fuckin effort into asking someone to write in the language that you couldn't learn. Excuse my tone, but am I the only one that see's this happening, literally, twice or more a day?

ok

Ok? Really, this is the kind of shit im talking about. No one's gonna script for you, its karma, do nothing, get nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0nzz
Ok? Really, this is the kind of shit im talking about. No one's gonna script for you, its karma, do nothing, get nothing.
+1

im just saying ok thats all nothing get work up about i guss i know butter post in here alot yous are about money money money whats wrong cant get a job but please reply back im a nice guy looking for a nice person to script with so dont reply unless you want help me but you dont so stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by gupey1984
im just saying ok thats all nothing get work up about i guss i know butter post in here alot yous are about money money money whats wrong cant get a job but please reply back im a nice guy looking for a nice person to script with so dont reply unless you want help me but you dont so stop
The forums are being somewhat spammed with requests and it's usually people not putting ANY effort into anything they are doing. There is 907 servers (for me) on SA-MP at the moment; about 7-10% of them actually have 1 or more people in them. The other lets say.. 75% of the servers most likely don't ever have people playing on them and thats most likely due to the effort put into them.