Slap,TP,akill Didn't worked on a player![Resolved]

I was in a server of rp we was having a OOC Event of race start point was at a garage then we was tagged the race started then i feel i was lagging because was raining where i live or because of cars and cars exploding in end of race my car blowed up then i ran to end point one admin was there using a tractor i ninja jack'd it then the admin tried slap,freeze,tp,akill and nothing worked i still was driving it. then i got banned for hacking should a lag on me do it or it was a sa-mp bug?

Someone respond please?

I believe there's an issue with streaming that can result in so many players being so close that script actions are either delayed or aren't used.

I was admining an event on an RP server, with around 150-200 people around me, I tried to use a command that warps me to LS, didn't work, tried to use a command that killed me, didn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
I believe there's an issue with streaming that can result in so many players being so close that script actions are either delayed or aren't used.

I was admining an event on an RP server, with around 150-200 people around me, I tried to use a command that warps me to LS, didn't work, tried to use a command that killed me, didn't work.
Thanks for respond,anyone have something to add or know about this?

Edit
Already got unbanned,will keep with topic if this happen with another person