have problem please help

please how to use this script http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=72182.0
i need to run multiple filterscripts becouse one script that i have dont start becouse it is to many of them please answer fast thanks on replays sorry for being noob just started a server

Gratz you just bumped a 2 year old topic. And yeah, how many FS's do you include? Which one doesn't load or work?

NO CODE, NO HELP.

all this are i try to run
gAdmin carmod stunt parkpacks stuntparksteles Karttrack MW2WB base gl_actions gl_property gl_realtime AD
works all the way inclusive karttrack not the rest
what code ґs are you want??

Pff, I guess you should post the problem in your Language section or use ****** Translate.

Which ones do not work? Try merging them with your gamemode.

(gAdmin carmod stunt parkpacks stuntparksteles Karttrack)=works (MW2WB base gl_actions gl_property gl_realtime AD)=not working

Did you try removing the working ones and then check if the "not working ones" work?

yes all are working fine but when i add more i got error and i checked so it dont crashes whit another commands and so on but the last 5 i added if i put in another order the 6 first is all that works i heard that it support 12 filterscripts but i cant get it to work sry for bad eng but i failed totaly in that lang:P

Like I said before :

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDhan
Try merging them with your gamemode.

how do i do that? i am totaly noob att this first server in gta

Like, if you have some functions in your FS, the majority of the callbacks are in the GM too.

For eg:

In your FS you have :
Код:
OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
  SendClientMessage(playerid,0xffffffaa,Welcome!!);
  return 1;
}
And then in your GM you have :

Код:
{
  SendClientMessage(playerid,0xffffffaa,Remember always to follow the rules Type /rules for more info");
  return 1;
}
Then you can merge them like this in your GM:

Код:
{
   SendClientMessage(playerid,0xffffffaa,Welcome!!);
   SendClientMessage(playerid,0xffffffaa,Remember always to follow the rules Type /rules for more info");
   return 1;
}
Get it? OnPlayerConnect stuff from your FS goes to OnPlayerConnect in your GM
and so on.