[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

Okay, so basically I tried this first with the -1 on the worldid, interiorid, playerid:
pawn Код:
CreateDynamicCP(2506, 1683, 14, 5, -1, -1, -1, 100.0);
It doesn't show up.

Then this 0 on the worldid, interiorid, playerid:
pawn Код:
CreateDynamicCP(2506, 1683, 14, 5, 0, 0, 0, 100.0);
Still, doesn't show up.

and sorry, this is my first time on using the DynamicCP

Oh, I see it, the beautiful CP!!!
(FIXED)

I have a problem. When I use the following code to create a ramp upon request:

Код:
CreateDynamicObject(1655, X, Y, Z, 0.0, 0.0, A, 105, -1, -1, 200.00);
The object does not appear, however with CreateObject it does. I don't understand what's wrong so any help is appreciated, thanks

Are you in virtual world 105 ?

Yes.

When I use the command,

pawn Код:
CreateDynamicPickup(1318, 1, vx, vy, vz+2.0, GetVehicleVirtualWorld(vehicle), _, playerid, _);
All players see the pickup. Can someone verify?

There is no function CreatePlayerPickup, so any pickup will be created globally, but only streamed and usable for set player. Of course if that player is near pickup it will be streamed in and if anyone else comes near he/she will also see it.

$ЂЯĢ
Listen man. i got same warnings as you did,
i only need the foreach include, and the link on the original thread is broken, can you please upload it for me? it would be highly appriciated!

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?top...912#msg1023912

Код:
D:\Documents and Settings\Propriйtaire\Bureau\GTATT\pawno\include\streamer.inc(268) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
D:\Documents and Settings\Propriйtaire\Bureau\GTATT\pawno\include\streamer.inc(292) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
D:\Documents and Settings\Propriйtaire\Bureau\GTATT\pawno\include\streamer.inc(429) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreatePlayer3DTextLabel"
D:\Documents and Settings\Propriйtaire\Bureau\GTATT\pawno\include\streamer.inc(431) : error 017: undefined symbol "DeletePlayer3DTextLabel"
D:\Documents and Settings\Propriйtaire\Bureau\GTATT\pawno\include\streamer.inc(449) : error 017: undefined symbol "UpdatePlayer3DTextLabelText"
But I have the include of Incognito

I cant get anything to show on linux im using the correct plugin ie, steamer.so and im using all the latest includes it works fine with windows when i use the.dll. i have objects pickups and 3dtext none of which show on linux servers any ideas on a fix i know im using the right syntax as iv used this plugin for a while now.

thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ЂЯĢ
Hmm, maybe we should have function like Streamer_SetPlayerPos and streamer would set palyer's pos, but only when it's sure that objects are loaded up already.

Or even better, make it "thread" alike. So when you do Streamer_UpdateEx, it loads elements and when it's done it calls OnStreamerLoaded(playerid, Float, Float:y, Float:z) and we just set position then.

Second option is better tho' because we can also use it for teleporting player with vehicle, otherwise we need another native like Streamer_SetVehiclePos.

I hope this will be solved somehow in new update because it is just cool if you can teleport on custom objects without freezing yourself.
OnStreamerLoaded would be so awesome.

Some of my objects are very glitchy, like the ones you might possibly see on a loop. However it occurs every time for me, even on just some straight aways. Anyone know how to solve this? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S
Some of my objects are very glitchy, like the ones you might possibly see on a loop. However it occurs every time for me, even on just some straight aways. Anyone know how to solve this? Thanks.
You never said what was wrong exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoni0
Ok I have test the streamer but дддhm i don' check something ok I putted under my onfilterscriptinit objectlines like this

CreateDynamicObject(3902, -4151.3584, 456.1431, 35.1244, 0.0000, 0.8594, 184.7789,-1 ,-1 ,-1, 250.0);

but the objects are running to slow, I read that I have to put the Tickrate in but дддhm I don't know how xD I i have only to put in my onfilterscriptinit or did I have to do some more as that ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
BP13 ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S
This is what happens even on a straight road. I can't figure out why and how to fix it. I'm just hoping someone has had this before and knows a way around it or at least minimize the chances of it occurring.

http://i48.tinypic.com/j90cns.png

this is usefull thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S
Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
BP13 ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S
This is what happens even on a straight road. I can't figure out why and how to fix it. I'm just hoping someone has had this before and knows a way around it or at least minimize the chances of it occurring.

http://i48.tinypic.com/j90cns.png

That just happens when there's the same object lots of time in one area. It is because in GTA basically all objects are unique and are not really meant to be duplicated many times per area. That is the result of it. It is not the streamer it is GTA is self. You could try to lower the view distance of those objects but then again might not help if you have many. Also not a big deal so you will be fine

Ok thanks for the response, I will try those ideas.

Nice work btw...

I (and a few other friends who use this) are having a problem with figuring out the CreateDynamic3DTextLabel function...
The only way we can get it to work is when truncated as follows:

CreateDynamic3DTextLabel("TEST",0xFFFFFFAA,025.00,-0317.00,05.00,100.0);

Trying to decypher all the extra line commands are beyond us...For example, while my buddies could care less about checking "line of site", I would...

Everything after the drawdistance (attachedplayer = INVALID_PLAYER_ID, attachedvehicle = INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, testlos = 0, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:distance = 100.0) is frustratingly vague in description (and what the heck is the second "distance" for)?

Would it be possible for you to provide a valid, working, full line example for, oh, just like my above line BUT checking the "line of sight"?
And maybe one where it's attached to a single player?

I'm sure if we were to see a few examples of full, working lines we'd be able to muddle through it...

Thanx in advance for any support you may provide...

8^}>

Object loading while in a vehicle is SLOW!