Houw to Change [OOC chat colour and IC chat colour] help please

I am using Raven's Roleplay can any one help me change the OOC AND IC color because they are both pink and it sucks.

Thanks alot..

Are you so special that you need separate topic for this? Get back to GM's topic and ask there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ЂЯĢ
Are you so special that you need separate topic for this? Get back to GM's topic and ask there.
Yep.. i am soooo special no ty i asked my question here and i need help here if u can;t help don't post bro =]

Find the part where you /o or /b command is. At the part of 'SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE change the 'COLOR_WHITE to another defined color, if the color isn't defined at the top of the script like
Quote:

#include <asamp>
#define SOME_COLOR AX00000000

Then you will have to use the original code of the color. Or you can just add it to the defined by:

Код:
#define COLOR_YOURCOLOR colorcode
It would look something like this:
Код:
#define COLOR_YELLOW2 0xF5DEB3AA
And in the script:

Код:
if(strcmp(cmd, "/b", true) == 0)//local ooc
	{
	  if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
	  {
         format(string, sizeof(string), "(( [%i] %s Says: %s ))", playerid, sendername, result);
			}
			ProxDetector(20.0, playerid, string,COLOR_FADE1,COLOR_FADE2,COLOR_FADE3,COLOR_FADE4,COLOR_FADE5);
			printf("%s", string);
		}
		return 1;
See the 'COLOR_FADE' ? Well, change it to which ever color you want. But, the proxdetector is making the text darker as you are further away from the person that is speaking. So I suggest you make a color, then make it darker and darker and darker and darker again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl115
Quote:
Originally Posted by $ЂЯĢ
Yep.. i am soooo special no ty i asked my question here and i need help here if u can;t help don't post bro =]
Shutup newbcake, dont even bother to create a server. If you dont even know how to do that.

Thanks mate i was doing the right job but i had a small mistake in another line ;// thanks bro very helpful not like others who offend ya **