Create Pickups for a player only?

Hello,

Is it possible to create pickups for one player only?

Regards, Jochem

BTW: I don't want to use checkpoints

No, it's not possible. But you can create pickups to virtual worlds. So you set the player's virtual world to the virtual world of the pickup. And if you do this only that player will see the pickup.

Код:
CreatePickup(model,type,X,Y,Z,1);//We set the pickup to virtual world 1
SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid,1););//We set the player's virtual world to 1 and only that player will see the pickup
I hope it helps!

Yes, but I am going to use it for boarding an plane for flying to another city. If you escape there you're stuck in the virtual world. I want it so the player only sees the pickup

Maybe I found a better way with using checkpoint

Then I got another question. IS there a way to use OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint for more then 1 checkpoint? Because there is no 'checkpointid' in it...

No, it's not possible to create a pickup for a certain player only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochemd
Then I got another question. IS there a way to use OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint for more then 1 checkpoint? Because there is no 'checkpointid' in it...
Yeah, I've been kinda confused with the checkpoints thing too
So, I want to see an answer from someone with the checkpoints too

Streamers like Incognito's or whatever his name is has a OnPlayerEnterDynamicCP(playerid, checkpointid)

I use that for more than one checkpoint

No, you have todefine them. I give you an example. Maybe it helps you.

take this over OnGamemodeinit
Код:
new checkpoint[MAX_PLAYERS]
if you set a cP for the player use this
Код:
SetPlayerCheckpoint(...)
checkpoint[playerid]=1;
checkpoint[playerid]=2;
this to onplayerentercheckpoint
Код:
if(checkpoint[playerid]==1){
}

Use this streamer http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=127905.0 it has pickups objects checkpoints etc.. and they can all be created just for 1 player to see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady91
and they can all be created just for 1 player to see it.
Really? It does that? I just thought they were for everyone when you created a pickup using that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViruZZzZ_ChiLLL
No, it's not possible to create a pickup for a certain player only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochemd
Yeah, I've been kinda confused with the checkpoints thing too
So, I want to see an answer from someone with the checkpoints too
No, you can only have 1 checkpoint when using the OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint function. You need to use a streamer, search [REL] Streamer Plugin that will get you to the best one on the forum, in my opinion.

@Bart_Simpson: Can you explain some more? I don't want to use a streamer. It's for some reasons I can't really explain