[FilterScript] [FS]In-Game House Builder 1.0 by [___]PotH3Ad [R7]

Hi Cool Fs .

You can do so that you can sell the house?

useful
anyway, nice

great job! gonna download it!

109.255.24.16:1337

It work's for me but the icons dont show up..

Dude how to fix my problem when i do the command i dont see any icons..... stupid

nice script m8

looks nice
I'll test it.

well to all that need the 2.3.7 streamer here it is

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzkyqqmnqmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey619
well to all that need the 2.3.7 streamer here it is

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzkyqqmnqmm
thanks Smokey619 for the 2.37 streamer but when i instill it tho and try to start my test server with it i get this Run time error 19: "File or function is not found now if i take the House fs out it well work please help me Smokey619 and im not that good with scripting at all i can edit a scrip some times but ther times i get errors thanks Smokey619 not only for the 2.37 streamer but for all your help too Tom

How to set the interior?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wojtek
How to set the interior?
Find an interior. Maybe use [03]Garsino's Interior Dialog. Then put the "enter coords" in the interior you want.

You can write how to create a house from start to finish. Sorry for my English

Error :
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Dace\Desktop\NLRP\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(8) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "zcmd"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

is their a way to change from checkpoints to pickups because i got checkpoints in my gamemode and they dont work together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardanega
View Post
I have a problem when I try to create a new house SERVER unknow command yet I am logged into admin ...
Login to RCON

I was just figuring... That It's just figure of translation... Password can Also be a Security Code
Is it possible to do something like that: If you enter the invalid Security Code 3 times, it will alert some kind of Faction (Group) ? For example Police, that somebody is trying to break in the House or something It would be very cool!!! :P

Dosent Work WTH?

Quote:
View Post
I have a problem when I try to create a new house SERVER unknow command yet I am logged into admin ...
Same problem pls help

Quote:
View Post
try logging into RCON admin, /RCON [password]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Mafia
View Post
try logging into RCON admin, /RCON [password]
Already done that. No worky.