ServerFFS

me and my friend was just laughing ourr a** off, cause serverFFS was giving servers away for free only up to 4 hours.. I was thinking, what am i gonna do with a server, for 4 hours? Don't know, but i started the server, it was 0.2x.. i told my friend the IP he just started laughing his ass off even more. But hey! Its free xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLcke
me and my friend was just laughing ourr a** off, cause serverFFS was giving servers away for free only up to 4 hours.. I was thinking, what am i gonna do with a server, for 4 hours? Don't know, but i started the server, it was 0.2x.. i told my friend the IP he just started laughing his ass off even more. But hey! Its free xD
It's for testing.

Yah, i put the reason testing for reason i wanted it but meh

Whats so funny about that? You could use it for gang matches for 4 hours at a time...

WeeDarr

4 Hour Servers come from Gameservers (biggest gamehosting company)

Reason's for game like Steam and BF/COD, 4 hours is more than enough for a tourney match, clan match, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLcke
Don't know, but i started the server, it was 0.2x.. i told my friend the IP he just started laughing his ass off even more.
You can update it 0.3 R7

Anything is better than nothing.

it is made to test the servers out of serverFFS
in my opinion a great idea
or, you can play a war on it

Amazing to see how un-grateful people are nowadays.

It's better than nothing... So why not take it and live with it for the 4 hours you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverDriveGaming
Amazing to see how un-grateful people are nowadays.

It's better than nothing... So why not take it and live with it for the 4 hours you have.
You took the words out of my mouth.