Runtime error

I'm getting this message : MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ RUNTIME LIBRARY ERROR

Program: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\gta_sa.exe

This appilcation has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

why this is happening? :'( :'( :'( :'( i even tried uninstalling and re-installing SA:MP and same thing happens,today i uninstalled my Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Game and re-installing that also and I get the same problem :'( :'( and I tired getting (Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ĦŁ₣
ЉǾǖŦĦЗŁΛẄ ]
People can read normal sized text and what's with all the only a game?

Anyway try downloading some of the other C++ runtime files, my friend had this same problem and he got a different version of the package and it worked, also running in compatibility mode or admin mode this can sometimes work.

Other than that, I say pass it onto someone who knows more :P
yes I'm going to try to the (Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package) next,hopefully that one works if not this is confusing and annoying cause i wanna get back playing

welp I just tired Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package and still no luck what the hell does this computer want?

I had this error too, everyone told me to create a new Windows account (worked). I tried the whole day to fix this so I thought creating a new Windows account was the best. But it's weird that this is pointing to gta_sa.exe because GTA: San Andreas Single Player works perfectly, it's SA-MP. I have no idea what's wrong, someone told me that cracked (downloaded) GTA: San Andreas is causing this problem but I had the legal version, bought from a store and happened to me.

well I tired getting all Microsoft Visual C+++ Redistributable Package's which are all still installed,and no fix maybe i will have to try to create a new user account

by the way my computer infomation:

System : Microsoft Windows XP
Professional
Version 2002
Service Pack 3

Computer : AMD Athlon™ X2 Dual
Core Processor 4200+

Sa-mp verion : 3.0a