{Paying} Looking for scripter

I am lookin for a scripter to make me a good Cop,Car System

for the car i system need a engine and car stealing normal stuff for RP and renting car system
the cop system has to have all the stuff for cops and all commands
and last i need /do = players doing something /s = Shout /b all rp commands like that and to disable the huge chat thing
i will be testing before buying it

i can only pay 20$ because i cant afford much but if your good i will keep you on my msn and pay you for more jobs plus i wont be able to pay tell the 28th and its gonna be a PrePayed mastercard

add me at Garrow123@hotmail.com for more information

Hahaha sorry but 20$ um.....NO! lol sorry but i do not think people will create that for only 20$. 20$ is like 1/4 of a tiny script for most of the advanced scripters.

someone might like im sayin if its good im gonna pay more then 20 dollers forr more shit to be done in the server

I would do it but....i do not think that all is worht 20$ i think about half that is worth 20$

i would pay 40 even 50 dollers but moneys hard to come by lately but if you do do it ill give you 20 now then next time i get a pre payed mastercard ill give you another 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
I would do it but....i do not think that all is worht 20$ i think about half that is worth 20$
Bullshit i think hes got the right price 20$ is about worth a good gamemode about like 10k lines.. my opinion

will you do it for 20 dollars its a prepayed master card tho and i cant get it tell the 28th

At the moment i dont really accept doing it but thanks for the offer!

K

i can help you add me on MSN benassibenny@windowslive.com