[help] pay 'n spray business

ok so here's the problem.
I want to make a business which gets the money from people who visted the pay 'n sprays around SA.
I have no idea how to make it/where to start.
If anyone wants to help me thank you If not just click back on your browser

Hmm, I'm pretty sure this is possible, but you are going to have to go into specifics of how you want it to work before I can actually help you get started.

For instance, does a player(The one who will be recieving the payment) have to be standing near a pay n spray, does he or she have to have something on them? Is there going to be a gate at the pay n spray so only those people who have a 'key' can open it? Be specific, I like your idea so far though.

actually my idea is preaty simple.
make a business somewhere, and if a player visits the pay and spray (around SA) it costs 100 (like normal) and the biz funds get +100.
works like the /houseupgrade system does, get players money and send it to the business.
only I don't know how to make it that the $100 from the pay and spray go to a business.

---------------------------bump-----------------------------

Not really hard to do.

First thing I do when scripting something like this is to break it down into things we know.

1. The pay n spray locations do not move.

2. When a car is sprayed the car health goes back up to 1000.

3. The Player loses $100.

4. The car stays still while being sprayed

You could do a check at every pay n spray to check if a play is within a certain distance, then if they are get the health of the car.
Then if the cars health goes back up to 1000 while they are within that area then they probably used the pay n spray, you could also check if they lose money.
So if they are within that area, their car has healed and they have lost $100 give the business $100.

so anyone who can script this?
if someone can thanks allot

Script Request thread?
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=144062.0