Stunt Paradise v4 (Quit the producton)

WOW! I KNOW! FINALLY! IT IS RELEASED!!

Stunt Paradise v4
Pro Edition

Why am I releasing this? After a full 3-4 months of scripting this, I stopped the production because of school and not a lot of people joined the server.

Video?

Credits
Credits Thanks to...
- HydraX
- FreshX
- Caion
- Mikep
- [HIC]TheKiller
- People who made filterscripts for the server
- Boylett for his Hosting
- Lethal for his Ladmin Script
- and All Admins and staff
- and others who I can't mention hat helped me.

Download

Ofcouse everyone wants to skip the introduction and get to downloading...

WARNING (!)
Before you start Scripting and messing it up.. DO NOT mess with the includes folder.. You can add, or edit, but don't remove any incudes, or the server will not work.

Ending
Do NOT claim this as your own, nor re-upload and claim this as your own, Do NOT edit this and post the same GM claiming it as yours, Do NOT make a replica of this GM.

Mirrors
Mirrors are NOT accepted.

We could've teamed up and I could of hosted this. That way you got players and don't have to be on 24/7.. but oh well guess you didn't want to.

Good Work really awesome then v.3

Can you send the includes "cps" "F_Streamer"?
I only get errors from them.
Quote:

C:\Users\Hampus\Desktop\SAMP R4\gamemodes\SPV4.pwn(2) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "cps"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

This is ever better than ever

cool liked it

Really nice

Yea, mat, really nice..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Mars
We could've teamed up and I could of hosted this. That way you got players and don't have to be on 24/7.. but oh well guess you didn't want to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydraX
Why am I releasing this? After a full 3-4 months of scripting this, I stopped the production because of school and not a lot of people joined the server.

Help Please

Code:
C:\Users\Anthony Nam Tang\Desktop\Stunt Universe 1\SAMP R4\gamemodes\SPV4.pwn(3) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "F_Streamer"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.