Cannot Diagnose Problem

Hey there everyone,

In July of last year I decided I wanted a new PC, my friend said he knew how to build them and could help me out with them. So we decided to go for it and bought all the components.

I'm not the most technically tuned in person when it comes to PC's so please bare with me.

My Specs:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 LGA775 'Yorkfield' 2.83GHz 12MB-cache (1333FSB) Processor - Retail
Gainward GeForce GTX 260 Golden Sample 896MB GDDR3 PCI-Express Graphics Card
Asus P5Q Pro Intel P45 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard
Corsair TX 750W ATX SLI Compliant Power Supply (CMPSU-750TXUK)Corsair Dominator 4GB (2x2GB) DDR2 XMS2 PC2-8500C5 TwinX
Samsung SH-S223QBEBE 22x DVD±RW

Simply for the first six months after I purchased it everything was going great. Nothing wrong, the games were awesome. Then all of a sudden BOOM a blue screen of death... As you do I thought ahh just a BSOD wont happen again and carried on playing as usual. However not long after.. There was another.. Then another.. Until eventually the Blue Screens would get to a point where I could be on the computer for no longer than an hour before getting one.

I have exhausted all possible solutions I could find, but with no success.

The errors I received seem to be random and have no real incite into what exactly is wrong with the PC.

For example, yesterday I received the following errors:

BAD_POOL_HEADER
MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
win32.sys

These were the title messages I received during the blue screen, I have researched definitions for them all and discovered that none of them seem to have anything to do with each other what so ever, further deepening my search for the problem.

If anyone has any ideas, that would be much appriciated.

Cheers,

TJ

i had a simmilar problem, It was to do with it not getting enough power from the PSU, and it was also a faulty GFX.

simple turn off you Graphics Card and try again if it works...

but

Corsair TX 750W ATX SLI Compliant Power Supply (CMPSU-750TXUK)

this is too much

i was gonna help but i dont want read all that text

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM
LeGenDy ]
i was gonna help but i dont want read all that text
But you had time to reply, yeah?