Dialog tutorial that shows

Who knows of a good and easy to understand tutorial that shows you how to create a dialog,
With the following things:

Msgbox
List
Inputbox thing

And possibly show me a picture of what each one is

i think this is on samp wiki -_-

and well

input dialog as the name says it you enter a number wich will be send to the server so you can use it for functions that require
an input text

Msg willl show a dialog with a msg none input options or none choce able options as i understand

list dialogs are some of the most used wich will only show dialogs with lines and each line Word or how ever you want call it
have the ability to take an action when you click or chose any of thise Lines

Example Input Dialogs

here its the List Dialog

and a simple example of Msgbox dialog

well this is all i can help you with now and im pretty sure in samp wiki it says how to use each dialog system
and i dont feel like making a full tutorial for this and im not trying to show that im the besy but well if you need help
i will help you at msn if you have one add me

djonix@live.com

sorry for double post this was an accident

I cant understand the one on samp wiki

Well iver personally never tried msgbox style but i dont think its way 2 different from liststyle or input i use those 2

well i left my msn there add me if you want maybe i can show you on cam or something

Код:
	if (strcmp("/messagebox", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
	{
		ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,1,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Heading","What ever you want it to say here.","Ok","Cancel");
		return 1;
	}

That will pop up a message box if you type /messagebox and that also goes under the
Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText
section. I hope that helps a little bit.. Something to go by anyway.

I know all that, Itsjust the main bit i dont understand