[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

Awesome like always! Thanks for including extra ID thing and automatic restream after changing data.

Incognito very good! Thanks for it!

Awesome! thanks for the help man

Hi, I have a few questions:

What is the max draw distance for the objects?

What can I do to make objects load faster?

Does the client side draw distance (ESC > Options > Display > Etc.) affect how objects load?

I'm asking this because I made a great track that only has 55 objects (not too much) and the objects load when I'm just a few feet away from them, so most of the time I hit the wall or something (because I can't see it). I tried changing my draw distance (worked a bit but not as far as I wanted it) and changing the objects draw distance but it is still undriveable. What can I do?

You can set draw distance when creating object to whatever you want, but keep in mind that stream won't be able to create mroe than 254 for you per time.

You can lower tick rate to let objects load faser, but that will also increase your CPU activity.

Client draw distance only affects from how far textures on your screen will be loaded.

Just a quick question; does this streamer take into account bots online and stream objects for them also?

If it doesn't it might be worth considering a function to toggle them, as I (and I am sure many others) like to test scripts and servers using bots, so if this excludes bots, the results arn't exactly valid.

Thanks

Hi, sorry but how we use this ?
We must be In-Game for using this ?
What comend we must use ?
I start in scripting.
Sorry for my bad English.

Hey, can you tell me how i could use 2 checkpoints for 1 command?

So i have a /buydrugs command and i want it to work for "TogglePlayerDynamicCP(playerid, 17, true);" and

"TogglePlayerDynamicCP(playerid, 18, true);"

and how can i use if !IsPlayerInDynamicCP with 2 checkpoints? I want it to go with checkpoints gCheckpoint[17] and gCheckpoint[18

DavidC: Actually, after testing, it seems that NPCs do get added to the internal player list. This was an oversight by me. You don't need to do anything if you want to keep this functionality, but if you'd like to remove it, just add IsPlayerNPC checks around Streamer_AddPlayer and Streamer_RemovePlayer in the include file (they'll be in the OnPlayerConnect and OnPlayerDisconnect callback hooks). I'll do this myself in subsequent versions since it is just a waste of processing power for most people.

ruckfules99: Look at some scripts around this forum so that you can understand the language better.

Can someone or the creator of this plugin please help me? I hate asking in the scripting discussion forum, because they say ask in the original topic.

I ask, but no one responds. I'm not getting anywhere with this and would like some help please.

So i have a /buydrugs command and i want it to work for "TogglePlayerDynamicCP(playerid, 17, true);" and

"TogglePlayerDynamicCP(playerid, 18, true);"

and how can i use if !IsPlayerInDynamicCP with 2 checkpoints? I want it to go with checkpoints gCheckpoint[17] and gCheckpoint[18]

Im having trouble

When a player is in a Dynamic CP it says they are not D:

Code:
for(new i=0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
{
if (IsPlayerInDynamicCP(i, RaceCP[i]))
{
	if(Racing[i] == 1)
	{
	   TogglePlayerControllable(i, 0);
	}
}
}

Need your help. I can't understand, how many objects can i place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [EnergY
]
Need your help. I can't understand, how many objects can i place?
Unlimited, but only 254 of them will be able to be shown at the same time.

Any news about object LOD support?
I asked you on IRC, but didn't have an answer. I hope, I don't annoy you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric_
Im having trouble

When a player is in a Dynamic CP it says they are not D:

Code:
for(new i=0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
{
if (IsPlayerInDynamicCP(i, RaceCP[i]))
{
	if(Racing[i] == 1)
	{
	  TogglePlayerControllable(i, 0);
	}
}
}
Im bumping this, Is this a bug or what?

How is RaceCP assigned? Because unless the RaceCP directly corresponds to a checkpoint the player was put into, something like:

pawn Code:
RaceCP[playerid] = CreateDynamicCheckpoint(playerid.....);
Or

pawn Code:
for(new i=0; i<MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
{
   RaceCP[i] = CreateDynamicCheckpoint(i.....);
}
But the point being, the CP you're comparing, might not be the CP the player is acctually in.

RaceCP[playerid] = CreateDynamicCP(2738.0862,-1643.1298,12.6752, 50.0, -1,-1,-1,100.0);

pawn Code:
RaceCP[playerid] = CreateDynamicRaceCP(.......,playerid,.......);

IsPlayerInDynamicRaceCP(playerid, RaceCP[playerid]);

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ЂЯĢ
pawn Code:
RaceCP[playerid] = CreateDynamicRaceCP(.......,playerid,.......);

IsPlayerInDynamicRaceCP(playerid, RaceCP[playerid]);
It's CreateDynamicCP :P It's the checkpoint players are supposed to be in when the race is going to begin.

-