Problem with my gamemode...

Hey all, i have one big issue. When i connect to my server and when i spawn, after 2secs or 1, the gta-san andreas sends me a dont respond with a critical error of windows or something... But, when i change it to other gamemode the problem doesnt appear. I tried to delete SET file of Gtaa, but it didnt worked... Any ideas?

Thank you.

You probably scripted something wrong and ur server crashes try to open server_log.txt maybe its written there what the problem is.

Nope, nothing in there... Only thing is that that i left the server...

Well ? Why everyone is so quet ?

Add

pawn Код:
print
On Every callback, See how many it sends before it crashes?

Never mind, fixed it... I randomly thought that i have to delete SaveHouses function and it worked! Now i remember, that that issue appeared after i added that function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal
Never mind, fixed it... I randomly thought that i have to delete SaveHouses function and it worked! Now i remember, that that issue appeared after i added that function.
Nope, problem appeared again. After i relog it started again. I think my script is very inoptimised. Could that be the problem ? Second thought, is there any way to check the system memory and all the stuff usage on compile ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torran
Add

pawn Код:
print
On Every callback, See how many it sends before it crashes?