Inventory and bot script

How the hell do i make a script like this? I know it can be made If someone is sitting there with these script please pm it or link it!

When you do /inventory and it is going to list like this (the amount is after the : i just made an example, so you could store how many aks you wanted etc..)

1. AK47: 30
2. Deagle: 21
3. Silence pistol: 10
4. Mp5: 5

When you want to give osmeone a gun you did /handlegun playerID 1
and then you give the ID an ak47 if you know what i mean..

You do /storage to put it in the inventory and /destorage to take it out,

dont forget that ALL the weapons was SAVED aswell, even if you died or /q you always had the same amount of weapon in your inventory.

And also how can you make bots so they are shown as players? I mean in the player list i know its 100% possible so dont make me think anything else. I really need this so a private server not a public one so dont think that i am going to have it so it looks that more players are online!

i also need to know how to make this, beside using filterscripts cause im making a server from scratch :/

so please be kind to provide a tutorial for us and we will send you a big giant cookie through e-mail

thx

~Owen

Well, if you have a login system, you cut just save it as a vaiable, and then give the amount of ammo that the player would like to have?

is it possible to like...just type a list of steps... (like a tutorial?)

cause im a bit of a nub to use the save file so...

i been also searching for the tutorial but nothing...so please,make us a tutorial

thx

~Owen

What login system do you use? I only know dini so, i can only guide you if you use dini :b

yea i think its dini :P

ima make one with dini anyways...

i will be greatful

thx

~Owen

i also need this too

alot of people need this...please help

in the /storage cmd, use a variable, and 1 ammo = +1 in the variable, and the other way around when he need to take the weapons, 1 variable = 1 ammo

Sorry, i don't have time to create it right now, as i have some stuff to do.

oh ok thank you!

thank you