Score Board

hello, i want to ask how to make a scoreboard because i got a gang war in my map and when i type a command people get teleported to tdm arena and i want to make a score board where it says at the bottom of the screen:

Ballas [score] - [score] Grove

And when 1 team kilss a person from the other team they get +1 on the score board.

And when only one player is left it teleports him to spawn and it says [id][name] Won the gang war

thx

(please dont answer like: use textdraw) - i all ready know but i cant do the whole code so please can you help.

Here's a link: Click Me!!!

I PUT A REQUEST AND NO ONE ANSWERED ABOUT MY REQUEST. MY REQUEST IS LIKE 2 PAGES BACK NOW AND NO ONE IS DOING IT :/

i need it too ... i cant help u ...

This would be fun to script, but right now I don't have time. For now you can just do a textdraw if you can't find someone else to script it.

well i dont know what did u just say about a text draw , but... uhh , i am just a new guy in scripting and i do need help

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/TextDrawCreate
But it would be more fun to have an actual one, which is something i want to do sometime, maybe in a month.

kk first try and create a textdraw .... so like use a textdraw creator from filted scripts on forums...
and then set up a TextDrawString so go to the sa-mp wiki help and type that in... and you'll need a timer to check the score...
I would set up the timer t0 "1000" or "500" better.. and there you got it .

i dont have a clue what did u will just said ... lol

just go on the wiki and search it part by part.. so first it would be the "HOW TO CREATE TEXTDRAW" you could get a nice textdraw creator on the FS(Filterscript) section on the forums ... and then you'd have to apply a string on you "TEXTDRAW" if you don't know how to create a string to your textdraw then go on the "SA-MP HELP WIKI-GUIDE" and type in "TextDrawSetString" and you'll also need a "TIMER" if you don't know how to create that as well then go to the "SA-MP HELP WIKI GUIDE" and type in "SETTIMER" and there you go your scoreboard would work. btw The timers are there to check variables at the amount of time you set it to. And if you don't know where the "SA-MP HELP WIKI-GUIDE" then go on sa-mp.com and click on "HELP"... and it should get you there in no time.