Crash When SetPlayerPos

When i use this line SetPlayerPos(playerid,pinfo[playerid][px],pinfo[playerid][py],pinfo[playerid][pz]);

In game the game crashes :S:S .. and the vars are correctly i verified they with Format and SendClientMensaje... but when i useee this SetPlayerPos(playerid,pinfo[playerid][px],pinfo[playerid][py],pinfo[playerid][pz]); ... the game crashes :S:S say "STAY WITHIN THE WORLD BOUNTRIES" and the colorr changeee my position is in the map in the water.. and i have to close the gta sa process... because the game crashes

Here is the line :S

SetPlayerPos(playerid,pinfo[playerid][px],pinfo[playerid][py],pinfo[playerid][pz]);

Can help me please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zafire2008
When i use this line SetPlayerPos(playerid,pinfo[playerid][px],pinfo[playerid][py],pinfo[playerid][pz]);

In game the game crashes :S:S .. and the vars are correctly i verified they with Format and SendClientMensaje... but when i useee this SetPlayerPos(playerid,pinfo[playerid][px],pinfo[playerid][py],pinfo[playerid][pz]); ... the game crashes :S:S say "STAY WITHIN THE WORLD BOUNTRIES" and the colorr changeee my position is in the map in the water.. and i have to close the gta sa process... because the game crashes

SetPlayerPos(playerid,pinfo[playerid][px],pinfo[playerid][py],pinfo[playerid][pz]);

Can help me please?
Try removing the World Boundries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compton's Eazy E
Quote:

Can help me please?
I dont understand.. how i can remove the world boundries?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Can help me please?
In your script editor, find SetPlayerWorldBounds and remove it.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Can help me please?
In your script editor, find SetPlayerWorldBounds and remove it.
I dont Have SetPlayerWorldBounds in my script

when i use SendClientMessage and the variables.. said mee te correct variables but when i usee setplayerpos teleport my player to pos x: 1154821888.000000 y: 1152744704.000000 z: 1093473152.000000 and the game crashes :S

Those values are extremely high, I'm guessing that is causing the crash.
As far as I know the map stretches from -3000, -3000 to 3000, 3000 on the X and Y axis.
You can go outside of that but there is just water.

let us see the code atleast