0.3 pwn

hi,
this has been pposted about many times and i've tried everything but every npc piece of code doesnt work apart from connecting and IsPlayerNPC. I've changed the pwn to the new one. When i try for example GetMyPos it doesnt recognise it. could i please get some help
thx

I have read your post 3 times and i still dont get what you mean.
Be more clearly of what you want exactly.

[Doppeyy

sorry i tried my best i'll just show an example

if im trying to set the position of my npc:

Код:
if(!strcmp(npcname, "guard", true)) //Checking if the NPC's name is Speedy
    {
      SetPlayerSkin(playerid, 164);
	SetMyPos(blah,blah,blah);
    }
when i compile it gives me this to every npc command:

Код:
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SA-MP\gamemodes\first.pwn(88) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetMyPos"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
hope thats better,
thx

its : SetPlayerPos(playerid,X,Y,Z);
Not : SetMyPos(playerid,X,Y,Z);

[Doppeyy

but the npc commands from a_npc say GetMyPos(floatx,floaty,floatz); same for SetMyPos

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanandreas
but the npc commands from a_npc say GetMyPos(floatx,floaty,floatz); same for SetMyPos
You didnt say it was for an npc ?

[Doppeyy

didnt i? it says npc there, do you know what i do?

i've tried downloading it again but it still doesnt work! i've done everything every1 has said but nothing seems to work...

hi,
i have made many npcs already some walking and some driving, commands like GetMyPos and every command in a_npc apart from connectnpc and isplayernpc dont work.

i have also tried normal player commands from a_samp on my npcs but they only work on me. apply animation doesnt work on the npcs either. could i please have some help.
thx