About Strings

Hey all im having my server a bit slow in connection (its GM issues) and i have a question i have multipe Strings for example in command /race i have one string and on command /kill i have other it puts my GM slow right?

That is possible, also timers can cause slowness; if you find that timers slow down your server try increase the time between each time they are called

Having too much code on frequently-called functions such as OnPlayerUpdate can also cause slowness

hope that helped

If you have an often repeated variable (like you said string), just make one global varaible of it. (Create it before main() ).

oh can i do it for example i have

this is only examples

Код:
format(string,sizeof(string),"You paited the car with the colour: Yellow"); SendClientMessage(playerid,Castanho_Mecanico,string);
format(string2,sizeof(string2),"He painted the car"); SendClientMessage(playerid,Castanho_Mecanico,string2);
can i change to

Код:
format(string,sizeof(string),"You paited the car with the colour: Yellow"); SendClientMessage(playerid,Castanho_Mecanico,string);
format(string,sizeof(string),"He painted the car"); SendClientMessage(playerid,Castanho_Mecanico,string);
i changed the strings