[FilterScript] [FS] Advanced GPS

This is advanced GPS system which allows you to set a checkpoint anywhere on the map by using RMB (right mouse button) on the map (ESC -> Map).

Videos:
Advanced GPS
Credits:
- ssǝן‾ʎ for foreach function
- dice7 for the idea

Download:
Click me!

Other:
I've changed the player and vehicle limit, you can configure it to your own (in the mapgps.pwn file):
pawn Код:
#if defined MAX_PLAYERS
  #undef MAX_PLAYERS
  #define MAX_PLAYERS (20) // change it to your own amount.
#endif

#if defined MAX_VEHICLES
  #undef MAX_VEHICLES
  #define MAX_VEHICLES (100) // change it to your own amount.
#endif
There could be a problem with setting player's position in the gamemode or other filterscript so i suggest that you use _SetPlayerPos function with CallRemoteFunction.
_SetPlayerPos function won't call the OnPlayerClickMap callback.
So you could use this in your gamemode/other filterscript (if you're using this filterscript):
pawn Код:
stock SetPlayerPosition(playerid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z) CallRemoteFunction("_SetPlayerPos", "ifff", playerid, x, y, z);
Please report if you find any bugs.

Not tested, but looks very nice

Nice.
But why have this when it's already a big dot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXecookie
Nice.
It's good but as said here I don't really see a point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXecookie
Nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
It's good but as said here I don't really see a point.
In PAWN you can do many things with checkpoints but you can't with that black/red dot.

Very nice, Correlli

How the fuck did you code OnPlayerClickMap? Is there any way to use it for other things? Iґd love it if you could PM me about it or add me on MSN (mo3@live.de)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo3
How the fuck did you code OnPlayerClickMap?
Well, you have the source code, you're welcomed to check it out. But i'll explain to you anyway: i'm using OnPlayerUpdate to check player's old position with the new one, difference in old and new X and old and new Y coordination.
There could be a problem with setting player's position in the gamemode or other filterscript so i suggest that you use _SetPlayerPos function with CallRemoteFunction.
_SetPlayerPos function won't call the OnPlayerClickMap callback.

So you could use this in your gamemode/other filterscript (if you're using this filterscript):
pawn Код:
stock SetPlayerPosition(playerid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z) CallRemoteFunction("_SetPlayerPos", "ifff", playerid, x, y, z);
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo3
Is there any way to use it for other things?
It sure is, i'm planning on something new with this, i have a few ideas already.

nice

Looks nice,good job.