Please help 19 DAMN ERRORS!

C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (1927) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (1973) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (2082) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (2517) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (2537) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (2846) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (2852) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (2857) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (285 : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (3262) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (3435) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (3657) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (3670) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (3684) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (4803) : error 017: undefined symbol "RepairVehicle"
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (4795) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "tmpcar"
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (13682) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (13880) : error 017: undefined symbol "RepairVehicle"
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (17389) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (17557) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (17953) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (18784) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (20575) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnRconLoginAttempt")
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (20605) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerStreamIn")
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (20610) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerStreamOut")
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (20615) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnVehicleStreamIn")
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (20620) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnVehicleStreamOut")
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (20625) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnDialogResponse")
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (20630) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerClickPlayer")
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (23372) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (23373) : error 021: symbol already defined: "strtok"
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (23383) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (23474) : error 021: symbol already defined: "HexToInt"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

19 Errors.

This happened after i changed some texts from NYRP Like New York Roleplay to Elite World Roleplay PLEASE HELP!

add
pawn Код:
#pragma tabsize 0 //Global Variable
add
pawn Код:
#include <a_NPC>//Global Variable
show me where you storing an array + Use 0.3a version of SAMP so RepairVehicle will be also fix

strtok is already defined it means you have added it two times in script ,after that show me your bugs

add
Код:
forward OnLoginRconAttempt();
do it with others aswell which giving you the error "public function lacks forward declaration "

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Saif_
add
pawn Код:
#pragma tabsize 0 //Global Variable
add
pawn Код:
#include <a_NPC>//Global Variable
show me where you storing an array + Use 0.3a version of SAMP so RepairVehicle will be also fix and public function lacks etc

you defined it more than 1 time + strtok is already defined it means you have added it two times in script ,after that show me your bugs

Hey Strtok isnt put twice

strtok(string[],&idx,seperator = ' ')
{
new ret[128], i = 0, len = strlen(string);
while(string[idx] == seperator && idx < len) idx++;
while(string[idx] != seperator && idx < len)
{
ret[i] = string[idx];
i++;
idx++;
}
while(string[idx] == seperator && idx < len) idx++;
return ret;
}

otherstrtok(const string[], &index)

And my bugs after adding #pragma and #include are

SAME ERRORS! -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancefader
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (2082) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (3435) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (23372) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (23373) : error 021: symbol already defined: "strtok"
C:\Documents and Settings\Cobra\Bureaublad\GTARP\gamemodes\ewrp.pwn (23474) : error 021: symbol already defined: "HexToInt"
There, there are only 5 different errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskmonger
Quote:
hmm
they are conveying you the message that strtok +HexToInt is defined already so remove it one time from your script and then try again
and use new ret as
Код:
new ret[256];
and yes you are not using 0.3a,thats why its giving you the NPC error

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
hmm
alright now i have one error

ewrp.pwn(384) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
they are conveying you the message that strtok +HexToInt is defined already so remove it one time from your script and then try again
and use new ret as
Код:
new ret[256];

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
hmm
and use new ret as
Код:
new ret[256];
k i got to one error this it

Quote:

show me that lines

Quote:
Quote:

show me that lines
here is line 384

if(PlayerToPoint(10, playerid, bx[playerid], by[playerid], bz[playerid])){ TextDrawSetString(Meter1[playerid], "i"); TextDrawSetString(Meter3[playerid], " Range");}

Quote:
Quote:

show me that lines
The error obviosly tells that this guy hasn't PlayerToPoint function in his gamemode, why would you see the line anyway?

Leo