OMGGGG BARRELS~!

is it possible to set a respawn time on explosive barrels?, cuz now i let them explode and they don't come back.

They will reappear after some time

They are not synched afaik

You could use a repeating timer that would destroy and re-create the barrels every 5 to 10 minutes or so. That's about as close as you could get to making them respawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVe - leeturl.de
They are synced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by » Pawnst★r «
Quote:
They are synced.
Are you sure? Are they also synced when the other player is not streamed in?

Quote:
Quote:
They are synced.
Only if you are close to them. If one player is across the map and someone blows it up I don't think it will be synced. Or if you blow one up and someone joins it won't be synced.

but when i blow them up myself, and i walk around the map, and come back like 10mins later nothing happened, so first another person must enter the server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANNA
but when i blow them up myself, and i walk around the map, and come back like 10mins later nothing happened, so first another person must enter the server?
Wtf? Should just respawn .. I don't know how, but In the server I play, they respawn straight after you blow them up.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANNA
Wtf? Should just respawn .. I don't know how, but In the server I play, they respawn straight after you blow them up.
thats the problem :P
i dunno how thats possible
thats what i ask, hows that possible