[FilterScript] [FS] Save Vehicle Mods.

Remove please.

Nice

OMG This Realy ROX :* :* :* :* :* :*

Grat job man.... :* :*

I don't get why you're releasing the PR-RP scripts, but it's your choice. But I can thank you for it because it's helping me learning.
Thank you.

Really nice

Good work Fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristianB
I don't get why you're releasing the PR-RP scripts, but it's your choice. But I can thank you for it because it's helping me learning.
Thank you.
Alot of scripters been scripting this lately, And alot of people been requesting it.

So we talked and fresh wants people to know some of his skills he decided to post some stuff thats useful for others .

Its not like someone can't script it, But it can be buggy if not scripted it right.
And its hard for newbies so this is to help them because it is useful for alot of servers RP/DM etc.

AWESOME!

thanks alot man its ideal

but i got the problem if cars respawn(server restarts) the paint jobs go back to normal

i use (modelid,x,y,z,angle,"color1","color2"); in my script

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globe2009
thanks alot man its ideal

but i got the problem if cars respawn(server restarts) the paint jobs go back to normal

i use (modelid,x,y,z,angle,"color1","color2"); in my script
Ahh i see the problem lol, I forgot to add this code in public OnVehiclePaintjob(playerid, vehicleid, paintjobid).

Change it to this.

pawn Код:
public OnVehiclePaintjob(playerid, vehicleid, paintjobid)
{
  SaveMods();
  VehiclesMod[vehicleid][10] = paintjobid;
  return 1;
}

changed it mate an still does the same thing paint jobs dont save

when u buy a paint job it doesnt say Vehicle component bought for 100$

I have a problem. I use larp gamemode.
When i tune my car and respawn it, the tune save. But when the server close and open again, the tune dont save. I want the tune save ever, and when the server is open, the tune of the car continue please, thanks.

Link dead?

yea link is dead

Cause UploadFFS got fucked up cause of someone (wont mention name)

The post say: I havent found any bugs but if you have any bugs or questions leave a reply.

I am reporting a bug: When the server is restarted, the vehicules lost the tuning.

Can you re upload it please?

I upload it because im good with people, i like so so so so much help people. Here is the new link my friends

http://www.mediafire.com/?vknnzwtznwu

But now i need help, їcan somebody tell me how fix the bug when the server restart the mod dissapear?

Bro i want to kiss you,also it saves but it not saves the paintjobs...Thanks for the help!

sounds nice