[Question]How do i convert my 0.2X Gamemode Script into a 0.3 script?

How do i convert my 0.2X Gamemode Script into a 0.3 script?my gamemode is penls(Public Enemy Nr 1 Los Santos) and i opened it with the 0.3 pawno and compileed it and no errors or warnings, i added it to my server.cfg and when i try to open the server(on my computer) it just automaticly crashes the server as soon as i try to open the server
i really dont know how to convert 0.2x to 0.3
i do know a bit about 0.2x scripting but probably not much about 0.3(even do its basicly the same i really cant convert my script :S)
Plz can somebody help me with this....
thanks anyway
PS dont call me a scripting noob cause i know i am one
PSS i tried to look this up at the wiki.sa-mp.com but i cant seem to acess it...i think it has some problems with attacks or something
sorry for my bad english

just put your gamemode into the 0.3 folder and compile

Read http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=119892.0 under "Major changes needed to 0.2X scripts" and then recombile oyur script with 0.3 includes.

ive tried again and again and ive readed that topic and done exacly EVERYTHING said by kye in:
Quote:

Major changes needed to 0.2X scripts:
- Vehicle locking can only be applied to streamed-in vehicles. Please see the bottom of rivershell.pwn if your script uses SetVehicleParamsForPlayer.
- CreatePickup has a new virtual world default parameter. This won't require any changes to your script, although you will at least need to recompile with the 0.3 includes.
- SetDisabledWeapons is removed.
- The client commands /pm /tpm and the server callbacks OnPlayerPrivMsg and OnPlayerTeamPrivMsg are removed. If you need a replacement /pm command please see the base.pwn filterscript.
- Multi-car trains can only be created with AddStaticVehicle/Ex. Do not use CreateVehicle.
- The new limits of 0.3 can be found on this page: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Limits
- New pawn scripting natives added in 0.3 can be found here: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Category:Added_in_0.3
- Although the vehicle model limit in 0.3 is unlimited, if you use a large amount of vehicle models, you may notice parts of your mode become framey as vehicle models are dynamically loaded/unloaded. Keeping the number of vehicle models below 150 is a good idea.

and still i cant open my server script in the 0.3 but i can do it perfectly in 0.2x
i really cant convert it and ive done everything said in the quote above
plz can somebody plz help me

PS when i compile i dont get any errors as you can see:
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietбrio-de-HP\Desktop\0.3SAMP\gamemodes\penls.pwn(19570) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "gArmySpawns"
C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietбrio-de-HP\Desktop\0.3SAMP\gamemodes\penls.pwn(19570) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "gMedicalSpawns"
C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietбrio-de-HP\Desktop\0.3SAMP\gamemodes\penls.pwn(19570) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "gPoliceSpawns"
C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietбrio-de-HP\Desktop\0.3SAMP\gamemodes\penls.pwn(19570) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "gRandomSpawns_LasVenturas"
C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietбrio-de-HP\Desktop\0.3SAMP\gamemodes\penls.pwn(19570) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "gRandomSpawns_LosSantos"
C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietбrio-de-HP\Desktop\0.3SAMP\gamemodes\penls.pwn(19570) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "gRandomSpawns_SanFierro"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Header size:      5340 bytes
Code size:      681888 bytes
Data size:     1531484 bytes
Stack/heap size:   16384 bytes; estimated max. usage: unknown, due to recursion
Total requirements: 2235096 bytes

6 Warnings.

common cant anyone help me with this?
Sorry for the double post but otherwise the thread would just go dead

And fix your script memory problem -> http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=79810.0

but my script works perfectly in 0.2X
and it has no errors, only warnings
and it has a memory problem?that i did not know...thx i will check it, but the very same script worked really nice on 0.2x, and the warning only came after i added the 0.3 includes

Quote:

Header size: 5340 bytes
Code size: 681888 bytes
Data size: 1531484 bytes
Stack/heap size: 16384 bytes; estimated max. usage: unknown, due to recursion
Total requirements: 2235096 bytes

It's using too much memory, check the link i gave you.

Yea Convert some 256 Strings to 128 as Detailed in the Script Don Correlli posted

but i always used the very same script in 0.2x , the same message of memory always appeared to me in 0.2x and the script and server always runned greatly
is it really the memory the problem that is keeping me from using the script in 0.3?Because memory even doo it was to much, it never got in the way of working in 0.2x