Z level spawn changed in 0.3

Since 0.3 my vehicles spawn realy lower then normal. I did not changed the z level and it always worked fine

pics:

[img width=960 height=768]http://files.uploadffs.com/8/087a8656/samp015.JPG[/img]
[img width=960 height=768]http://files.uploadffs.com/7/19d27830/samp016.JPG[/img]

all I can suggest is adding this in:

pawn Код:
OnGameModeInit()
{
            for(new i = 0; i < MAX_VEHICLES; i++)
            {
            GetVehiclePos(i, x, y, z);
            SetVehiclePos(i, x, y, z + 3);
            }
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenshi ™
[11:04:43:AM] * <Tenshi> its a 0.2 bug
[11:04:54:AM] * <Tenshi> and are those Objects? or regular turf?
and i 50% aggree with Micro... as always,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro [Lethotas.com
]
all I can suggest is adding this in:

pawn Код:
OnGameModeInit()
{
            for(new i = 0; i < MAX_VEHICLES; i++)
            {
            GetVehiclePos(i, x, y, z);
            SetVehiclePos(i, x, y, z + 3);
            }
}

i dont understand the its an 0.2 bug :P is this a bug unfixed from 0.2?

It's not a bug, it's a change, an update even.
Just like the IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint function, most people had to change a lot of things to implement that.

i spawn vehicles on playerspawn and i delete them also ( its sumo so the vehicles dis apear when user falls off etc )

how can i then use that z+ 3 script?

I also have that, but not with cars, with houses, when I come at my house then icon is nearly in the ground and when I exit, I stand half in the ground (or how you say that).

then just set the z higher on that vehicles.
the loop under Ongamemodeinit was just a quick way but not the best way :]
because it doesnt change everything right

For the house thing, what is your fs? because I think it is possible to actually raise the house icon a bit higher.

When the player exits the house, and ends up going somewhat through the floor is because it reads where the coords are for the house icon, your solution is to increase the coord (unsure of which coord to edit) by +3 (Unsure as well) and see what happens, as I feel there is some room for trial and error, right?

Does anybody have an example, on spawn i do createvehicle, and the player is put into that vehicle. How can i spawn it then so quickly?