How Can I Make Pick Ups Enterance And Exits

what i mean is i want to disable entrance and exits on my game mode and just put pick ups as entrance and exits but when i did it i had one store then i made a other store but it had no exit and it was the same interior in total i had 4 pickups. how can i make 2 or more exits in a same interior?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey619
what i mean is i want to disable entrance and exits on my game mode and just put pick ups as entrance and exits but when i did it i had one store then i made a other store but it had no exit and it was the same interior in total i had 4 pickups. how can i make 2 or more exits in a same interior?
- Use DisableInteriorEnterExits();
- Use VirtualWorlds, and when they type /exit check their VirtualWorld so they exit where you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeromanster
Quote:
- Use VirtualWorlds, and when they type /exit check their VirtualWorld so they exit where you want.
You mean,DisableInteriorEnterExits(); is deleting the yellow markers in front of the doors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ►ϻozilla Fir3foж◄
Quote:
Quote:
You mean,DisableInteriorEnterExits(); is deleting the yellow markers in front of the doors?
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice7
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yes
Ok,great i wanted to know how to do it too

Quote:
Quote:
oh ok how do i make virtual worlds is it just SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid,worldid) ? for world id i put the interior ex. 18 24/7 or do i put 0 for outside?

SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid,worldid)

make sure you set the world back to 0 when they exit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady91
SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid,worldid)

make sure you set the world back to 0 when they exit.
can you give me an example because i dont get what your saying

some one help me with the enterance end exits with pickups or checkpoints

Quote:
some one help me with the enterance end exits with pickups or checkpoints
On the enter set their virtualworld to 1.
On the exit set their virtualworld to 0...

can someone paste me an example code or snippet on how to add buildings with enter/exit please?

hmm does their need to be a pick up to make an enterance or what?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yes
Lol you didnt know that ? :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by ►Peter Corneile◄ [hugu-hosting.co.uk
]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yes
Lol you didnt know that ? :P
can you give me an example on how to do it? im a little new to this i want to learn how to do it maybe if you can make a script for me just an example like cluckin bell in ls

Use these
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/CreatePickup
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/OnPlayerPickUpPickup

Quote:
can you give me an example on how to do it? im a little new to this i want to learn how to do it maybe if you can make a script for me just an example like cluckin bell in ls
download sum roleplayer gms and have a look at the housesystems in it then for example
u could use the stah app by sum1(i forgot just search)
it adds house to one of these gms.
i think it was probably the GodFatherscript

alright ill take a look