Please Help!

I am currently working on a server and when compiling, it said unknown LIGHTGREEN and so on with all the colors. Thats not the problem. I fixed them (all except 2) and it said there were 26 errors. I fixed those 2 and it still said there were 26 errors. I am confused .Please help me!

list of the errors and codes: http://pastebin.com/m463ba1c
this is an inclomplete GM I downloaded and I will use as the starting point for my first project.

Show the script and the errors maybe

I posted a link to the errors and codes.

Dude, you need a scripter, you got alot of errors, and not for only one mistakes..

Whatever this is , it is a bag of shit .. Its full of fucking errors .. You fix one error , another arises , then fix one another arises ... Its just something really noobish

-_-

it's back to square one for me then

Stop copying other peoples code and make something

I'm just getting started with Pawno. I just learned how to make the class select screen. it took me a week to learn that much so I searched for some incomplete scripts and found that. Imma try to make my new one from scratch. I'll probably get frustrated and give up (again) after a few more days of trying to learn how to code.

I've never seen a programmer fall from the sky. Some sweat, pain and frustration is obviously involved in learning, not only programming, no, learning everything you want to learn. The more effort you show, the more you will learn. Maybe its a bit of a big start to directly start with a gamemode. Try the "hello world" first and hey, work in main a bit. I regret that I didn't start like that. I went up on the real big things and thats why it took me a few month more then it would if I learned pawn step by step. Have a look here:

Click me

And really, while reading you should DO what it explains and experience it yourself. Then, once you read that(which is obviously going to be confusing I bet) you should always ****** the words you don't understand. If necessary, read it again! Then, you may start doing some stuff, like small things. It might be good to get a finished gamemode(though I do not recommend it) but yeah. Its up to you how you are going to learn it by then.

thanks