No Textdraws?

Is it just me or are there no textdraws?

I've tried it on my working script, the textdraws have always worked.

I also tried with Zamaroks textdraw filterscript, and the moving filterscript, all of which the textdraws aren't showing...

Is it just me or...?

It works fine for me. Are you sure you are creating them and are SHOWING them to the players themself?

Код:
    new string[100];
	TextDrawHideForAll(Text:scores);
	format(string,sizeof(string),"~b~Blue: %d ~r~Red: %d", bluescore,redscore);
	scores = TextDrawCreate(100.0, 410.0,string);
	TextDrawTextSize(scores,600.0, -4.0);
	TextDrawSetOutline(scores,1);
	TextDrawSetShadow(scores,1);
	TextDrawShowForAll(Text:scores);
Isn't that right?

I wonder where that "scores" is defined at and as far as I am aware you do not need the "Text:" infront of it, all you do is:
pawn Код:
TextDrawShowForAll(scores);
Could you copy the bit of code where you actually DECLARE Textcores?

EDIT:

As you didn't reply yet I am sorta guessing that you either don't know what declare means and or the problem is solved already. If you do not know what delcaring means, then here we go:

Most commonly we say declaring values as in telling the compiler/bit of code that this value exists and is addressed to a place in the memory. So, instead of using the adress of the memory and all the complicated stuff, your compiler takes all that work for you and allows you to declare a value. So, declaring a value would look like:

pawn Код:
new value;
While value is now linked to a address in the memory when running the program, which yet does not involve us. No, the address is not defined before the code/program isn't running yet. So, my question was rather like:

Did you use
pawn Код:
new Text:scores;
Somewhere in your code?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NT
Extremo ]
I wonder where that "scores" is defined at and as far as I am aware you do not need the "Text:" infront of it, all you do is:
pawn Код:
TextDrawShowForAll(scores);
Could you copy the bit of code where you actually DECLARE Textcores?

EDIT:

As you didn't reply yet I am sorta guessing that you either don't know what declare means and or the problem is solved already. If you do not know what delcaring means, then here we go:

Most commonly we say declaring values as in telling the compiler/bit of code that this value exists and is addressed to a place in the memory. So, instead of using the adress of the memory and all the complicated stuff, your compiler takes all that work for you and allows you to declare a value. So, declaring a value would look like:

pawn Код:
new value;
While value is now linked to a address in the memory when running the program, which yet does not involve us. No, the address is not defined before the code/program isn't running yet. So, my question was rather like:

Did you use
pawn Код:
new Text:scores;
Somewhere in your code?
Yes, I have declared those...

Sorry, im not on the forums 24/7 so...yeah...

I also just want to mention that I also tried with Zamaroks textdraw filterscript, and the moving filterscript, all of which the textdraws aren't showing...

got the same problems dude, only GameText works for me, but Textdraw is not working at all

Make sure that you create the textdraw before showing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderPork
That's what I am doing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memoryz
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderPork
That's what I am doing...
ppl dont wanna listen to you xD
their not really helping, just saying what you allerdy got. most of the textdraws works on 0.2 but not on 0.3

anyone else having this problem?