Tram and Gogless(infrared, nightvision) Problems

Hello!

I using [FS]SpideyTram. In old version 0.2X works good. I tried in new version (0.3 RC, i entered in a tram, i drove around the street and when i exited the tram than the camera wasnt setted behind me. I mean the camera was staying above the tram.

The second problem is with gogless. When any player pickup or get any gogless and when he use them, than the nearest players seeing the vision of gogless from player, which has used his gogless.

thank you

yugo that with the vision gogles is already since 0.2

goggles*

Yes i know that, its from the first sa mp version release. (sory that i didnt write that before )

i had that problem so i done a search and this helped me use this in ONGAMEMODEINIT

SetDisabledWeapons(43,44,45);

the goggles still work but when you put them on no one else can see it.

i dont think you will need the other ones in there on 0.3 and i hav'nt tested it on 0.3 but it worked on 0.2x

hope this helps and sorry if it does'nt

EDIT: just checked down the natives in pawno and noticed that the have taken that native out?

sorry my bad KYE any chance of knowing why it was taken out

Quote:

Added SetPlayerArmedWeapon. (bye SetDisabledWeapons :'( )

Click Here for details on 'SetPlayerArmedWeapon'.

The problem with trams is because if you exit a train it just pops you out of it. This is because of crashes that occured when you exited the carriages in earlier 0.3 tests. IMO it should only pop you out if it is a carriage and not the actual train model. I have already suggested this but not sure if it will be fixed.

The problem with goggles is already fixed but the code isn't enabled yet. Kye said it probably will be for 0.3 release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous
Quote:

Added SetPlayerArmedWeapon. (bye SetDisabledWeapons :'( )

Click Here for details on 'SetPlayerArmedWeapon'.
But the problem with that is that people can't use it AT ALL.

SetDisabledWeapons was a useful function because it allowed the goggles and camera to be used without other players seeing the effects, so removing it has caused a few problems, especially because the goggle and camera bugs haven't been fixed.

thank you BeckzyBoi handy to know as me and my friends like to use them on my server and now we can have NPC's aswell this just gets better and better i love to code but am only just learning used to be a copy and paste but now am trying to code my first own GM

And thank you infamous will check that one out

EDIT: i totally agree Mikep it was a very usefull native but if they have fixed the code for it then its all good

It was useful only in that way. SetPlayerArmedWeapon is much better to disable the weapon. And to fix the camera problem with trains you can use SetCameraBehindPlayer in OnPlayerStateChange if the old state is PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER or PLAYER_STATE_PASSENGER.