[Bug] Police car lights

Well you can test this out, you can hear the siren but the lights don't flash anymore on the roof?.

Quote:

Please use this thread to report confirmed bugs from 0.3a RC7 onwards.

In order for a bug to be confirmed, it must be tested by at least one other person. Do NOT report problems in your script that others can't confirm

get some other people to test first. I know that lights and sirens work on Crazybob's CnR server.

i noticed this as well in the stock download of the server/client.

note i have no mods or anything on my san andreas either i thought a fresh install would fix it but it did not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by √№ceC№ty
Quote:

Please use this thread to report confirmed bugs from 0.3a RC7 onwards.

In order for a bug to be confirmed, it must be tested by at least one other person. Do NOT report problems in your script that others can't confirm

get some other people to test first. I know that lights and sirens work on Crazybob's CnR server.
That's probably why he posted it here and not in the thread...

your supposed to confirm before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by √№ceC№ty
your supposed to confirm before posting.
in the main topic, you can post here, maybe more people have this problem so they can confirm it here and post it at the other topic

This often happens to me, i get a siren and the light reflectiosn on the cop car roof..... but the lights themselves are off.

happens to me alot, and some others in my server have also reported it that you can hear the sirens fine sometimes you can see the colors now and than beside the sirens but alot of times you won't see them at all.

This isn't a bug, simply a matter of in-game time. Change the time to later on the day and it will be fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by иєσz
This isn't a bug, simply a matter of in-game time. Change the time to later on the day and it will be fixed.
Umm, no. it can be middle of the day, it can be night ive tired it allready lol. because it was being a big issue with my GTA and since seeing this topic i decided to check it myself after posting and tried night time to see if i would see it at all and my server runs off "real life" time so it was daytime ofcorse and this was still same way.

And btw no i don't got anymods in my GTA, besides some skin mods.