shadded charactors in class selection

Since updating rc 7-2 trough rc 8-5 ive noticed when you first connect the charactors are shadded but when you return to class selection they are normal i havent change anything so i dont know if this is a new bug.

Anyone mabey know whats going on here?

sa-mp 0.3 7-2 shadded characters

Update.. After a lot of testing i found out that i cant (set player for class selection) on top of anything or they will have the shadded look so i set them on the ground and no problems also if they are in an interrior they are fine this started with the switch to 7-2 also i know its not anything in my script ive tested everything its something with the server.. The only way i found them to look right off the ground was to set the weather to red sky (SetPlayerWeather(playerid, 62);//red sky). I guess its so kind of altitude problem in the server or its because i run my servers on vista 32 bit but i bont know

When you say characters I think of letters. Maybe change characters to player models? Also this might have something to do with the time of day on your server because I haven't noticed this and my player model selection is inside an interior.

i was talking about the people and ive tryed to change time of day but it didn't help..
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaallaaroy
When you say characters I think of letters. Maybe change characters to player models? Also this might have something to do with the time of day on your server because I haven't noticed this and my player model selection is inside an interior.

I think it has something to do with the place were you characters are.
Try to make the class selection on another place and tell us if its still the same.

/Artix

I tryed serveral other class selection areas and they all do the same thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ◄αятιχ►
I think it has something to do with the place were you characters are.
Try to make the class selection on another place and tell us if its still the same.

/Artix

I noticed the same thing..

I can confirm this.