hello,
here's an example how i creating one of my vehicles:
Код:
MdVehicle[0] = CreateVehicle(581, -4071.6829, -1356.8750, 4.8706, 0.0000, 3, 1, 600, 1);//BF-400
Why when i press H there's no siren sound?

Have you got the 0.3.7 a_samp include in the includes folder? Or are you opening your script in a different pawno directory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarn
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you got the 0.3.7 a_samp include in the includes folder? Or are you opening your script in a different pawno directory?
Of course i have it, if i dont have it, pawn complier give me error for wrong number of arguments

Okay, are you opening your script in the same folder as pawno is in? So the gamemodes/yourscript.pwn is in the same folder as includes/pawno/pawno.exe ?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, are you opening your script in the same folder as pawno is in? So the gamemodes/yourscript.pwn is in the same folder as includes/pawno/pawno.exe ?
Please, can you don't ask silly questions? Gamemode i'm creating more than 10 months and i know where must gamemode, includes and all other stuff. Sirens was working earlier, but now it's not.

What vehicles was you adding sirens too then? Because it doesn't miraculously change. Does the BF Injection even have a horn to begin with?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
What vehicles was you adding sirens too then? Because it doesn't miraculously change. Does the BF Injection even have a horn to begin with?
Model ID 581 is BF-400 and it's is a motorcycle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPC23
Посмотреть сообщение
Model ID 581 is BF-400 and it's is a motorcycle.
so? it also works on motorcycles, because how i said, it was working earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heress
Посмотреть сообщение
Sirens was working earlier, but now it's not.
Then you should research on before the siren was working, do you added something before they stopped working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymonClash
Посмотреть сообщение
Then you should research on before the siren was working, do you added something before they stopped working?
It was a long time ago, i don't remeber it, i think there is something with OnPlayerKeyState? because i have defines keys with H in vehicle, but i don't know.

Try to post code where the horn key is involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymonClash
Посмотреть сообщение
Try to post code where the horn key is involved.
HERE

So? Maybe someone knows?

Your CreateVehicle line is fine. Maybe the problem isn't on the server.

Here is some things that you can consider trying out:
  • Do you hear any sound at all after you press H? Maybe you unbound your horn key. Join any server, press ESC >> Options >> Controller Setup >> Redefine Controls >> Vehicle Controls >> Set your Horn button to H or something.
  • Are you sure you are pressing it instead of holding it or whatever? Try pressing it quicker, harder or just differently.
  • Can you turn on the siren on a vehicle that has a siren by default? E.g. a cop car.

This still happened on my server too with a towtruck. Anyway my siren was working, but whenever you pressed H (horn button) you could not hear any horn. If you create more vehicles all siren won't work? (But I have 0.3. DL)

Are you using THIS callback??

You just need to put it and "return 1;" under it.