Timers bug

Hello, I have like 7 timers on my server which need to be repeated every 1sec (Time and date on textdraw, mini stats on textdraw, something for jail etc.) and when I start server that timers stop repeating after some time (about 2 hours), when I start server everything is fine. Previously i used "task Timer" , but I changed every task to timers with "public Timer" and again the same thing, timers stops after some time, yes repeating timer is set on "true".

Mind showing us the code for the timers? It could possibly be with a function you're calling for the timers but with a snippet of code, it would help us to debug it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Try the timer fix plugin. It, unsurprisingly, fixes timers.
I have y_timers.inc and some fixes.inc but did you mean include or plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokicMajstor
Посмотреть сообщение
I have y_timers.inc and some fixes.inc but did you mean include or plugin
I believe he meant the plugin, as his post clearly stated "plugin"
Try the plugin and update with results perhaps?
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=650736

I added plugin but still same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxus
Посмотреть сообщение
Mind showing us the code for the timers? It could possibly be with a function you're calling for the timers but with a snippet of code, it would help us to debug it.
^ What he said.
Without knowing your code it's difficult to differentiate between a code error and an actual SA:MP fault. Are you sure you loaded the plugin?

Iam not sure that I loaded it because every plugin I put in my server.cfg it is not working very well, only the plugins like streamer and some others. Yes I added plugins to directory and to server.cfg (on linux plugin.so on win just plugin). But anyway I somehow fixed timers (and they are now restarting every hour; killtimer and again settimer, and maybe plugin is working and it helped too)